PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
G'day all. Hope today's a better one here. My back went on vacation yesterday, big time. Pain meds finally started working about midnight. Woke up around 2:30AM to scratching sounds. Found a mouse eating one of my wife's Starlight mints on top of a desk:censored:. We both ended up awake till 5AM dealing with the ornery little beast. I was ready to take out the rifle, but city ordinances frown on that type of behavior:rules:. Anyways picked up traps today, and the back feels a bit better, so I'm hoping tonight might be a little more pleasant?
The best mouse trap I've ever used...

A stronger spring then the original types and it is set at the 90° half way point instead of the full 180° which means it can trigger in half the timeframe than a typical trap. A nice benefit is the other arm thats part of the trigger, allows you to release the dead mouse that it had caught easily and cleanly.

71leyeWTq7L._SL1500_.jpg

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
G'day all. Hope today's a better one here. My back went on vacation yesterday, big time. Pain meds finally started working about midnight. Woke up around 2:30AM to scratching sounds. Found a mouse eating one of my wife's Starlight mints on top of a desk:censored:. We both ended up awake till 5AM dealing with the ornery little beast. I was ready to take out the rifle, but city ordinances frown on that type of behavior:rules:. Anyways picked up traps today, and the back feels a bit better, so I'm hoping tonight might be a little more pleasant?
MouseWalking.gif

i wuz ridin my bike and felt a pop in the back ub my heel J :unsure: we both on da wounded list :facepalm: hurts like a mutha. hopes you feels betta babes :smokie:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
What did you do it it AG? A tendon maybe?
I be thinkin so. I aggrabated its a bits :unsure:

OK,,,,,,, i see i have to start making my rounds doing house calls!!!!!!!!!

y'all take care of yourselves!!!!!!!!
yes please my house first :laugh:

Did it feel like a real bad cramp?
nope it felt like sumptin moobed in there and it was very hot burning feeling den sharp pains. Now I gots throbbin pains, burning, prickly needle feelin and some numbness. no cramps bout its :unsure:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    nope it felt like sumptin moobed in there and it was very hot burning feeling den sharp pains. Now I gots throbbin pains, burning, prickly needle feelin and some numbness. no cramps bout its :unsure:

I tore the muscle that wraps around the calf muscle's one time from a bad leg cramp after working on a parking lot in the 105 heat for about a week hurt like hell and I heard it go pop thought I was shot for a minute there :blink:

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    I tore the muscle that wraps around the calf muscle's one time from a bad leg cramp after working on a parking lot in the 105 heat for about a week hurt like hell and I heard it go pop thought I was shot for a minute there :blink:
    okays, I can handle a week as long as it goes away :laugh: I habe a returnin seawerld date on da 3rd coming up :smokie:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread