Ecig User Survey: Please follow instructions before taking!!

Please follow instructions carefully and answer all 7 questions!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Anyone can create a poll on ECF. If someone wants to start a new one they don't have to wait for me or CASAA! :)

(I cannot create polls at ECF anymore anyhow, sorry. But someone else is welcome to copy this if they want and start it over. The official CASAA survey will have a link where anyone can view the results and it will be more professionally done, with the assistance of Dr. Carl Phillips.)

Starre

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2014
plus.google.com
I started this for a survey and eventually did a more comprehensive one through CASAA. Not to worry, CASAA plans to do additional surveys in the near future! Hope to get more respondants past the 1 year of vaping mark!

I've been vaping exclusively for 16 months, and would have liked to take the poll. What's kept me off analogs is that I abhor the taste of them now.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

daveyp

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2013
BUFFALO
I cannot answer #2.

then you vape tobacco/menthol and non-tobacco/non-menthol equally? so if a gun was to your head and you had to choose, what would it be? I think that's the idea

I cannot answer the last question as I have stockpiled nicotine and will be using that in the event of no ecigs. However, I can never see myself to ever go back to smoking again.

i think option 3 best applies to you.

Reactions: Mowgli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread