• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
think I am going to vapefest this year @Bobw1951 so I might even have a pint with you bob

I'll be up there for the Saturday only, should arrive Shrewsbury station just before 10:00 on the train from Crewe, you'll have to find me :laugh: though. At some point I will be in the AAEC marquee.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
You've either got to monitor his FB page or get the notification email for his thread in UKV and then go on straight away, sign in and the when you get back to the home page keep hitting F5 until they appear and then the mad dash to bag them

I don't really need any more, I just like being nosey :lol:

I remember when his new tips used to be up for days at a time. Guess he's got a bigger following now though.

Seemed the blink of an eye Ian.Probably under 10 mins
I got a green ming shaped one(well i got a confo e-mail,so i presume i did)

That's bloody quick mate. Does he still do the straight, wide bore tips ?? I've got 6 of them and 1 ming tip. Hope you like the new one mate :)

Ah, so that`s what they`re called :lol:
It does make sense to try that first though :thumb:

No I just made it up mate :evil::laugh:

Just kidding.

It could be that the connector is limiting current flow. Also, some of those connectors can actually cut through the wires, so you end up losing a few strands, so again less current flow :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I stumbled across this place by accident Trisha. I'd just started vaping and decided to do a search on google for new juices. Saw a lot of posts on google for this place, so jumped straight in.
Amazing how we find the right places at the right time :)

Mine is 12mg 40/60 and can't be far off it's expiry date, I've still got a bottle or 2 of the Bavarian Cream as well, was mixing that with a coffee one, also seeing as I am normally using 3 or 6mg now, it's not one I vape too much, although it is one of the choccy ones I don't mind, but not sure whether I would order them again, the MBV BC is nicer, and I've always got the Chefs MCV
I'd like a nice chocolate one, but I do have some of the Avant Garde Chocolate doughnut ..I do like that one. Think I have another one or two that are pretty good too. The NT Got Cookie is very good, but I can't use much of it!
MCV is still an every day one, has been since I first got it around a year ago.

On the old forum,when they used to put the dates in.
I always wanted to ask you about that,but never did, incase you'd fallen off the wagon.
No, once I got going last year (without ever intending to give up) I've never faltered.
It bothers me that my join date is 2009 because I didn't get a disposable until a few weeks before I tried it - and even then, it was only so I didn't smell of cigarettes when I went for my BP check, and in the hope it didn't put it up in the same way cigarettes can :laugh: When I realised that I'd smoked 1/4 less in that first day, I kept it to myself and just carried on to see how many I could not smoke each day by using it.
Took just over a week I think ..a few less each day, and I had my last one on Jan 27th 2014 (Would have been my Dad's birthday) ..28th first day with no cigarettes.
I still have my two packs with lighters on the shelf under my monitor, and 200 in the drawer! - never once have I wanted to reach for them. In fact, I don't even think about them now ..not breaking the spell though, so they can stay there :blink:

I didn't want to do any tank maintenance while the cat was here, cos she's probably nick my rayon :laugh:.
Has she gone back home now ?
Our small dog steals things she sees laying around - should see her stealthily sneak up and take them then tiptoe away - so funny! :)

<---- Well the one I uploaded earlier is 182Kb
So there must be an auto re-sizer then :)

I think that is a Supporting Member thing on the resize. I helped another in another thread resize her picture to under 5k because it would not resize it for her as she is not a supporting member.
Megan said even she isn't allowed to be a supporting member as she's a mod., as well as Clark, him being a supplier. So they had the avatar size issues too.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Amazing how we find the right places at the right time :)

And just in the nick of time too for me. I was spending a fortune on juices before. Now it's a fortune on mods, tanks, juices .........:lol:

Has she gone back home now ?
Our small dog steals things she sees laying around - should see her stealthily sneak up and take them then tiptoe away - so funny! :)

Couple of days ago. There's cat hairs everywhere :eek:

It's surprising how pets seem to take on human style attributes :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
And just in the nick of time too for me. I was spending a fortune on juices before. Now it's a fortune on mods, tanks, juices .........:lol:
Ah but look how rich you are for friends! :laugh:

...why are you 'cold' ? [/QUOTE]

Couple of days ago. There's cat hairs everywhere :eek:
It's surprising how pets seem to take on human style attributes :laugh:
It is! It's amazing how ours understand so much. That little one even knows how to wind the big one up (she's really big too) - give them bothe a morsel of something and the big one happily eats it ..the little one?: she stands a foot away from it pretending to be uninterested for quite some time, and waits until the big one takes a step closer, and then goes for her! The bit one doesn't bat an eyelid - she could probably bite her head off is she'd a mind to. Little one even knows she'd never do that.[/QUOTE]

:offtopic: Okay, so i was watching the Queen lay a wreath at the cenotaph earlier, but what was the tune being played by the royal marines band ? I think it may be elgar, but it always sends a shiver down my spine when i hear it. :cry:
I saw that myself twice, yet the music didn't particularly register - wouldn't if it's something that's usually played on such occasions though!
Was it Nimrod? - it's a piece I've always liked.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yes, and when you tell people your dog even reads your mind at times, they don't really believe it unless they have an intelligent dog too! :)

Thanks Trish, That is exactly it :)
Always been fond of Elgar.
You may like this by Massenet too: ...wonderful piece of music.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Reactions: Bobw1951

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Megan said even she isn't allowed to be a supporting member as she's a mod., as well as Clark, him being a supplier. So they had the avatar size issues too.
I know that, which is why I offered to do it for her as her Mac would not go below 7k for a picture. I think the software should just resize it for EVERYONE, not just supporting members. 5k is a very small picture and everyone might not know how (or be able to) to resize it that small. JMHO

Reactions: trouble1000

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I know that, which is why I offered to do it for her as her Mac would not go below 7k for a picture. I think the software should just resize it for EVERYONE, not just supporting members. 5k is a very small picture and everyone might not know how (or be able to) to resize it that small. JMHO
Perhaps it's something that'll get fixed soon. It's a bit silly really.
I've only ever needed to keep avatar files under 98kb in the past for a couple of other forums, and I'm not that sure how I did it, but I think it was fairly easy because they gave a pixels option too and I did it in Photoshop.

If anything, suppliers and associates should be able to have slightly better options :)

Reactions: Burnie

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Perhaps it's something that'll get fixed soon. It's a bit silly really.
I've only ever needed to keep avatar files under 98kb in the past for a couple of other forums, and I'm not that sure how I did it, but I think it was fairly easy because they gave a pixels option too and I did it in Photoshop.

If anything, suppliers and associates should be able to have slightly better options :)

I Agree :)

Reactions: Pictor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread