Status
Not open for further replies.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I've been navigating to my last post by hovering the cursor over my username right above the search box, in the dropdown I select "your content". You can jump from sub-forum to sub-forum right to your last post wherever it is.
Thank you!!!!!
Any idea how to do it from mobile web?

EDIT~ Disregard. It's the same on mobile.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
HI Train, on nooz ...... :yawn:
Where's Angie, so she can be the first one Reported
whistling.png
I accidentally reported you first :blush:

Like a doughnut.

Powdered sugar?

:lol:
a jelly donut?

Ya, that's it.

yeah... I learned a lot

Such a good boy :p

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
No luck on the banner thing. UGH :mad:

If you're talking about the red x where there was a pic or banner click on your name in the upper right of the page and then select signature. You can remove the old unlinked pic and add a new one or the same one if you still have it

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
DAYUM. Took me awhile to find this thread. Navigating around here is gonna take me awhile for sure

Fer sure. I've been trying to get around by using "New Posts". I suddenly realized they are not in chronological order any more. In fact, they don't seem to be in any sort of order. Serious frustration.

Reactions: AngiBe

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
Things I did when the Saloon was closed :rolleyes:

My Mom fell out of her wheelchair at the nursing home and got hurt. :(
First even though her wheelchair has an alarm on it and she was yelling for help it took a while for someone to help her :mad:
She fell around 11am; some time after lunch they took digital x rays and e-mailed them to the hospital so some doctor there can say if they needed to bring her to the hospital.
The X-rays showed she broke her hip, cracked her pelvis bone, and bruised her knee real bad.
They told me they could only give her Tylenol every 4 hours for the pain
So at 4:20pm they finally called an ambulance. So in all this time plus the time it took to get to the hospital she only got a couple of Tylenol for the pain :grr:
Hip was broke in several places so they had to operate and use pins to put it back together.
The operation went fine and she started her rehab today. :)
Nothing to do with her fall but,
About time someone called me and I got to the nursing home it was already 4pm and I seen they had her Pink Mini in a Bio Hazzard bag and her Aspire Nautilus tank was shattered.
So the mini had broken glass and juice all over it.
I put the Provari Tatroe end cap on it but she said she still bumped it and it fell over and broke so they put it in that bag.
And I had the Nautilus tank with the cage over the glass but somehow that got taken off and the all glass tank was put back on.
The only battery I could find of hers was in the mini and when I put it on my charger it said it was at 1.7 volts.
Nursing home said they don’t know what happened to the other batteries.

So sorry that happened to your Mom. My Mom was in a nursing home for three years and it was a difficult thing to balance the good with the not so good. Hope she is ok.

Reactions: FringeChief68

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
There's a know issue -those "how long" banners aren't working for anyone, because this system "caches" signatures and avatars to make things faster - that means it won't update, but will be a snapshot basically. I don't know if that means it'll update once a day or once a week or not at all, or if they can or can't change it - but that's how it is...

Other than that, sig is pretty flexible - you can put images and text and stuff there pretty easily and it's not as limited as before...

No luck on the banner thing. UGH :mad:

Reactions: ItTechy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread