Join the Army Subasidal tendencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I rebuilt that Billow several times, and I'm pretty good at maximizing flavor from tanks. It just wasn't for me :). Most of my tank builds are as good as or better than drippers for flavor.

I've had similar experience with the Silverplay. Of the similar tanks, I liked the Orchid v3 the best.

Ah, titanium. Don't torch it or dry burn it. Don't exceed 350F for temp setting. 300-320 seems best. It is very springy, but harder than nickel so no worries about snapping it.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I rebuilt that Billow several times, and I'm pretty good at maximizing flavor from tanks. It just wasn't for me :). Most of my tank builds are as good as or better than drippers for flavor.

I've had similar experience with the Silverplay. Of the similar tanks, I liked the Orchid v3 the best.

Ah, titanium. Don't torch it or dry burn it. Don't exceed 350F for temp setting. 300-320 seems best. It is very springy, but harder than nickel so no worries about snapping it.
Thanks Roxy I have not torched any wire in a long time. I remember getting out the torch quenching the screen wick over and over then torching the wire for a geny Then some brilliant person figured out just pulse it and you can accomplish the same thing.
Its a yucky day here in NC rainy and chilly a good day to be lazy and play on ECF and vape!

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
It's a crappy day, i really should get some chores done, naaa lets rewick that atty instead, lo!

You would fit in perfect on the islands here with that attitude.

Sigh,,............ Reaching for my coffee i knocked a new 50 ft spool of wire off the desk just now.............. SPROING! instant birds nest, well I was looking for something to do today lol

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
It's a crappy day, i really should get some chores done, naaa lets rewick that atty instead, lo!

You would fit in perfect on the islands here with that attitude.

Sigh,,............ Reaching for my coffee i knocked a new 50 ft spool of wire off the desk just now.............. SPROING! instant birds nest, well I was looking for something to do today lol
Cool so its not just me that happens to! When I pull my Travel trailer a long ways it wreaks all kinds of havoc on my vape stuff all of the mods come unscrewed wire spools birds nest juice bottles I fore got to put the cap on spill.

Reactions: roxynoodle

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I needed an excuse to toss this lightning vapes wire anyways, lol i dont think it even compares to temco's

Ill never forget the very first time i bought a roll of wire, was a 100 feet, unwrapped about 5 inches, and clipped it off. ZZZZZZZZZZ the whole spool unraveled.

Thought to myself maybe next time i should hold the end when i cut it huh. Lol

Reactions: SissySpike

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I needed an excuse to toss this lightning vapes wire anyways, lol i dont think it even compares to temco's

Ill never forget the very first time i bought a roll of wire, was a 100 feet, unwrapped about 5 inches, and clipped it off. ZZZZZZZZZZ the whole spool unraveled.

Thought to myself maybe next time i should hold the end when i cut it huh. Lol

Then you get most of it nice and tight again let your guard down for just a second and wham right back to where you started!

My cat unrolled a 50' spool. She grabbed the end, jumped off the couch, and ran all over the house before I could say boo.

Thats Funny!

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Well that sucks, got an ol vamo v2 you can have lol

Nemesis with a kick is about all the regulation i ever use

I did notice since box mods became a thing, quality or build doesn't seem to be a priority anymore. Many posters dont even really seem bothered by it either when something breaks.

On a side note anyone here try an origen yet? Think i found my new favorite dripper fof a while

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
naw I still have my old mvp, as well as a istick and a k200 I think it is, so I am not without a vape. Don't have many 901's to really bother with my empire right now as the 901's are becoming harder to find, and my BAM doesn't handle low ohms well so don't really use it much anymore.

Reactions: SissySpike

Sicaedus

Vapor Enthusiast
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2015
Iowa
www.facebook.com
NSFW >>>>>>>>>>>> Kanthal A-1 24 AWG - 8 Wrap - 2.5 mm diameter

2015-04-25%2014.46.38.jpg
2015-04-25%2014.46.52.jpg

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
hi guys, well my ipv mini quit, I do have backups so I am ok for now, but I think I am going back to mech mods. I never had issue with them not working but yet every vv/vw device I have had other than my old mvp shine has quit within a couple months.
Darn it! You are like my step dad he cant ware a watch it always quits working with in a week. I have a Vapor flask DNA 40 clone I got to compare to the real deal IMO its not as good but its not all bad either your welcome to it if you like. Just PM me and Ill get it to you.

http://www.angelcigs.com/authentic-smowell-dpv-65-variable-wattage-vw-apv-box-mod-blue.html

this looks like a good deal for 40$ Authentic Smowell DPV-65 Variable Wattage VW APV Box Mod Blue

Last edited:

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Well that sucks, got an ol vamo v2 you can have lol

Nemesis with a kick is about all the regulation i ever use

I did notice since box mods became a thing, quality or build doesn't seem to be a priority anymore. Many posters dont even really seem bothered by it either when something breaks.

On a side note anyone here try an origen yet? Think i found my new favorite dripper fof a while
Never tried a Origen I have 4 drippers unlike mods I dont see much reason to keep buying them :) I did just press the button on a Lemo V2 being able to fill from the top looks like a nice feature. Im tire of unscrewing tanks all the time to refill them.
Ive had good luck with my regulated mods and I sure do abuse them.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I can't help it man!
I honestly feel same way.
But.. Go to corevapes on sale 5 bucks, 3 models, sheesh my elm was 3.95. Turns out its really really well made.
Go to fasttech oh only 7 bucks why not what the heck

Next thing I know I have a shoebox full of just rba's

I know I can't use them all, but...... Dam stupid sales lol

For the insane prices I figure I might as well look for those few with the exact setup I want.
I love my senio but the draw is tight and I don't want to drill it, so keep looking for some single coils with same flaver yet better airflow. Hit the origen and wow what a deep deck, same flavor and as a bonus adjustable airflow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread