Status
Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
The ego battery is more like a ford fiesta....isticks would be the Honda civic :p
Edit: I say that because it's pretty easy to make a civic a sub 12 second car, and with some work even 10 second cars :p

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

I stand corrected. :toast:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
The ego style batteries is the Honda Civic of the vaping world. Not very fast, not very sexy, but it will get you from point A to point B without much fuss, plus they are plentiful and cheap.

Hey, that sort of describes me.
girl_haha.gif
I still stand by my statement that the ego style batteries have helped a lot of people. I suppose I still appreciate what the ego did for me. I did not use them for all that long and for the past year, I refuse to use anything other than my reos. I am not much of a vaping snob because I just want people to know there are inexpensive alternative that can help them if they choose to quit. That is what it is all about for me. Happy vaping to you and btw. . . I like Honda's.
girl_cool.gif

Cannon from NJ

Feb 18, 2015
NJ, USA
I received my vape mail today. Really happy with it. I'm using the 1.2 ohm coil head for the subtank mini 1st to get used to it. Vaping at 20watts because 25+ watts makes the vapor very warm, which I'm not a huge fan of but still loving this new setup. The istick 50w feels good in hand. I'm using Cosmic Fog's Church, which is supposed to be ice cream sundae but I taste bubble gum and a bit of chocolate after taste, I'm enjoying it. I'm going to try building some coils and using my new Mutation X V3 in a few days to sample the other juices I got. Finally got a decent setup!

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Finally able to upgrade from this stupid little ego type battery and treat myself to a whole new set up. I just ordered $200 worth of gear. Istick 50w, Kanger subtank mini, Mutation X V3, 6 bottles of high quality juice, 5ft 26g kanthal, and organic cotton sheets all for just under $200 even with expedited shipping from VaporDNA. I figure I'll be good for the next few months. Can't wait until it gets here!

^^^ That's what I've been saying for the past 14 months :lol:

Welcome Cannon! Glad you're enjoying your new gear!

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I received my vape mail today. Really happy with it. I'm using the 1.2 ohm coil head for the subtank mini 1st to get used to it. Vaping at 20watts because 25+ watts makes the vapor very warm, which I'm not a huge fan of but still loving this new setup. The istick 50w feels good in hand. I'm using Cosmic Fog's Church, which is supposed to be ice cream sundae but I taste bubble gum and a bit of chocolate after taste, I'm enjoying it. I'm going to try building some coils and using my new Mutation X V3 in a few days to sample the other juices I got. Finally got a decent setup!
Church is ice cream sundae with a slight banana exhale.... The banana might be where you get the bubble gum :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread