Rayon wick, better flow, flavor, saturation and Nic Hit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
I'm going to try out a few browsers and report back. Dolphin works ok but when you make a long post, sometimes the reply window locks up and you can't scroll down. Not sure if it's a mobile or dolphin thing. You can post it and edit to write the rest if you need though so not worried at all.

Tapatalk had one great thing which was easy uploading and sharing of pics. On the mobile version I'm limited to 1mb.

Reactions: TrollDragon

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
Just a rayon test
IMG_20150416_200800.jpg

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
Lol, I don't know I don't even see it know, think I need to refresh.

I upload all photos to photo bucket. Then post the img link code directly into the body. Works just like before. :)

Oh ok. I used to insert them via Tapatalk which would upload them automatically to imageshare and link it here. It was as simple as choosing a pic from the gallery and press insert.

Your pics are showing fine.

I'm trying javelin right now. Seems to work nice but no lastpass plug-in or tabbed browsing.

It does have tabs!

Tony

Last edited:
Thanks! Well glad you can see it, I can't on android chrome... Maybe some settings.. Oh well, its all new.. at least its there.
Fwiw I can't see it on the iPhone either. It's there on the iPad, but the only way I've been able to get a post# on the iPhone is by hitting the 'reply' button.

atroph

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
split%20tail%20wick%206.jpg

Rayon picture test!
That the KF v4? I just got my Tobeco clone in today from eciggity and it is a fantastic Atty! My KF 3.1 died recently and I needed a replacement badly. I like the looser draw as compared to my old one and the larger juice ports keep my rayon super saturated. I have yet to get a dry hit when chain vaping and I can crank the power beyond 9w which was the limitation of the old KF.

Nice looking build!

Last edited:

atroph

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
download_20131226_220322.jpg
Test

Selected upload file. Used my file system navigator to my pics. Selected image. Chose full image vice thumbnail. Hit reply.

Sorry for being off topic. Only pic I had on phone that was under 1MB in size.

Chrome browser. HTC M9 with the latest Android revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread