Status
Not open for further replies.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Saturday morning and the dogs, cat and better half are still snoozing! I love this quiet moment with my morning coffee and my beloved Wakonda in the REO! How does a morning get any better? :wub:

I'm in a great mood! But how do I get something to show that under my Avi?

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Saturday morning and the dogs, cat and better half are still snoozing! I love this quiet moment with my morning coffee and my beloved Wakonda in the REO! How does a morning get any better? :wub:

I think you click your name under your avi? Not sure, not used to anything yet. :laugh:

LynnNC knows. :)

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Sitting at my desk two fisting Wakonda and Raz Cup with a cup of coffee while waiting for a couple of my crew members to finish making the Huevos Rancheros and Chorizo that we are all going to have for breakfast. Love the day shift on Saturdays and Sundays!

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California

Personal Details is where you change that:

upload_2015-4-25_12-11-47.png

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
CLS with a bit of red wine after a meal . . . surprisingly good

I don't have the red wine but CLS is tasting awesome right now. I've been vaping it for days.:)

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
Squonking Radio while listening to the live stream of the Widespread Panic show going on in Brooklyn

Not sure if the Radio is making the show better or the show is making the Radio better...

BOTH are hitting it hard right now and life is pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread