Not open for further replies.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Hey Lurkers:wub:
Maybe I'll actally catch you guys during a decent hour one day soon.
Didn't feel that great today so I've been in the bed aside from getting up to eat & go use the bathroom 100 times.
I'm doing well though so don't worry. I just think these last 4 weeks or so are going to kick my .... but the boys were doing great at my last appointments. They were weighing in at 4pds 6oz and 4pds 2oz. It's getting harder and harder to carry this weight around though. As of Friday I've gained a total of 42 pounds but I'm still all belly.

Ok. I think I'll bounce around and play around with the new features on here before I attempt to fall asleep again.
Sweet Dreams Lurkers:wub:

Oh! Welcome LynnNC! Where about are you from in NC? I'm from eastern NC but I live in Winston Salem.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Hey Lurkers:wub:
Maybe I'll actally catch you guys during a decent hour one day soon.
Didn't feel that great today so I've been in the bed aside from getting up to eat & go use the bathroom 100 times.
I'm doing well though so don't worry. I just think these last 4 weeks or so are going to kick my .... but the boys were doing great at my last appointments. They were weighing in at 4pds 6oz and 4pds 2oz. It's getting harder and harder to carry this weight around though. As of Friday I've gained a total of 42 pounds but I'm still all belly.

Ok. I think I'll bounce around and play around with the new features on here before I attempt to fall asleep again.
Sweet Dreams Lurkers:wub:

Oh! Welcome LynnNC! Where about are you from in NC? I'm from eastern NC but I live in Winston Salem.
I'm from Roxboro..still live here as a matter of fact. I'm around 35 miles north of Durham or 24 miles south of South Boston VA. Thanks for the welcome! Congratulations on your upcoming birth of twins! :)

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
I'm from Roxboro..still live here as a matter of fact. I'm around 35 miles north of Durham or 24 miles south of South Boston VA. Thanks for the welcome! Congratulations on your upcoming birth of twins! :)

I know exactly where you are:)
I'm originally from the Rocky Mount area.
My oldest sister lived & worked in the Raliegh/Durham area for many years as well.

Thank you! Right around 4 weeks to go unless they decide to come on their own. Hopefully they'll stay put since they're only letting me go to 37 weeks. It's getting really rough on me physically but it's worth it for them to stay put for as long as possible.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
morning dale and fran.
Hello and welcome lynn.
I'll have a double order of bisuits and gravy with a side of bacon and sausage.
Just leave the coffee pot too.
Well the new ECF is differant. I'm getting used to it and sort of figuring it out.
How has everyone's weekend been so far?

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    morning dale and fran.
    Hello and welcome lynn.
    I'll have a double order of bisuits and gravy with a side of bacon and sausage.
    Just leave the coffee pot too.
    Well the new ECF is differant. I'm getting used to it and sort of figuring it out.
    How has everyone's weekend been so far?
    Good morning RG :)
    Restful so far ;)

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 5, 2013
    Owensboro, KY
    Glad to hear that dale and fran. We had some nasty weather skirt right under us yesterday. That sky got the strange greenish glow. That's when it's time to worry. I got vapemail yesterday. Subtank nano. I've been hitting it pretty hard. I had to go get some 0 nic juice and mix with my 12 mg. The throat hit and flavor is amazing.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Glad to hear that dale and fran. We had some nasty weather skirt right under us yesterday. That sky got the strange greenish glow. That's when it's time to worry. I got vapemail yesterday. Subtank nano. I've been hitting it pretty hard. I had to go get some 0 nic juice and mix with my 12 mg. The throat hit and flavor is amazing.
    Ooo I wouldn't like that at all, don't care for much throat hit :?: Glad you're enjoying it tho', ain't it great to have so many choices? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread