Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Check this out :thumbs: Don't forget to press R while the Video is playing :thumb:
Try to press R over and over to see both Stories :)

The Other Side of Honda

heee heee, that was fun too watch.
and it drove shane absolutely crazy... i had to watch it a second time. so i could press R faster lololol

Reactions: FringeChief68

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
The bubbles make me think of a diner.

Coming Soon...

ProVarinati_Diner_merged.jpg

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
My attention to detail is such overkill. I get focused for hours on things no one else can see. I wanted to make sure the mods matched not only the style, but the toppers we use. Just shoot me.

diner_provari.jpg
I feel like I'm the only one left that still uses Nautilus, Kayfun, and Sub tank.

ETA: The Sub Tank font reminds me of a 50s diner

Reactions: Kn0ttYFive

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
@ScandaLeX ...ooohhh u just taught me a great trick. Now if only my dang POM made banner would work.......

Looks like the post count is outta here. No more of that I guess. Also, PMs are gone and more like a chat thingy which is weird but works. BUT, I can't seem to find all my "friends" list anymore which sucks.

Click on the avatar or name to get user info, Like post count, etc..

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I feel like I'm the only one left that still uses Nautilus, Kayfun, and Sub Tank.

I thought most people used at least one of those (except for me and my Rüz, of course). I guess that's what happens when I get busy for a couple of weeks - a whole new round of Hot Toys.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I feel like I'm the only one left that still uses Nautilus, Kayfun, and Sub Tank.

I thought most people used at least one of those (except for me and my Rüz, of course). I guess that's what happens when I get busy for a couple of weeks - a whole new round of Hot Toys.
I had 2 Nautilus; one I gave away. The other just doesn't perform optimally an longer no matter how many new coils I put in it.
My Kayfuns are used less & less. I wish I was skilled enough to drill out my air holes but I'd end up destroying them.
I can't say enough good things about the Kanger subtanks. I like them a lot!

I need to stop buying all the hot toys but that new new gets me every time!

Reactions: The Ocelot

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
The VaporFi Kanger Subtank mini is AWESOME on the VaporShark! AWESOMEEEEEE!

The price tag for their tank is steep tho!

Where did you get it...Link please...I mean like is it anything specially changed /modded or it is just a Kanger Sub you gotz from Vaporfi?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread