GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
17060642267_8b8e284a21_z.jpg

Here's a shot of my favorite vaping setup of the last week -- my treasured GP Paps X topped with a Hellfire mods Raptor. Don't let the dual-3mm holes fool you; the Raptor is very much a flavor atty. My friend described it as a "more sensible Veritas," which is an accurate description.

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
Hello my GP Family!

Here we are, in our new digs(updated asylum). This will take a little getting accustomed to. I hope we like it. :)

I am still struggling. But, a tad bit better.. At the moment.. :)

I hope everyone is doing great! Hugs and smiles to all! :)

Jerry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Portland, OR
Hello my GP Family!

Here we are, in our new digs(updated asylum). This will take a little getting accustomed to. I hope we like it. :)

I am still struggling. But, a tad bit better.. At the moment.. :)

I hope everyone is doing great! Hugs and smiles to all! :)

It's good to see a word from you. As you know we all love you.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
So, anyone just see that amazing video in the GP notifications thread that Perseas just put up?

Scrolling through the names of their products, I saw GP Heron V2 fly by right in the middle of the screen.

Perseas, would you like to comment on this? :)

BTW P, what a video that was, just great to get a behind the scenes look at how some of my favorite vape gear is made!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Cool cool!
Hugs go fam! I think that I am a dork is anyone else having issues with their spheroid v3?
I have no issues with my v2 or v2.5......
My v3 has been flawless since it arrived in the form of a Piccoloid. What's going on?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I think that I am a dork is anyone else having issues with their spheroid v3?

What are you having problems with DS?

I was recently having an issue with my newest Spheroid v3 - it wasn't firing on some mods or registering on certain ohm meters. I unscrewed the brass center pin a bit and it solved the problem. I have two other Spheroid v3 bases that don't exhibit this issue and the brass center pins seem to be fully screwed in. Otherwise, I seem to have my wick and coil setups down pretty well and the only adjustments that I seem to need to make are different lengths of fluff for juices with different viscosity.

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Just wanted to pops in and say hello to all my GP family and friends! Happy belated birthday to all those I missed! Will be checking in more often! Cucco, hope you get better and improve day by day!! Peace out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Love my v3, but my 2.5 is still my favorite.

I prefer the Spheroid v3 base to the v2.x because it hides the base cap. I also prefer the Phillips screws to the thumb nuts. However, I find it much easier to screw the bell onto and off of the tube on the v2.x, particularly with the assistance of an Allen key, as opposed to press fitting the v3 bell on the tube or trying to forcibly push it off of it. I really struggle trying to put together and take apart the Spheroid v3 bell and tube. I'm sure that it's only a matter of time before I (badly) hurt myself or damage the o-ring. One of my Spheroids has a v3 base and a v2.x bell and tube and it's the best of both worlds for me. Aside from that, the Spheroid really has become my favorite atomizer. It's ironic that I avoided getting one for so long now that I love them so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread