Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Not me. I want more M's - lots and lots of them. These things are absolutely amazing. I can't believe the flavor from the stock coil. And I'm still vaping on it 13 days later and it tastes as fresh as brand new. I'm never going to get a nice pile of coils to rebuild at this rate! :D
The "M" could not be denied, it's the MS I'm agonizing over...:ohmy:

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
followed your video! using 28g, 8 top wraps comes to 1.2ohms every time. went to the dollar store and picked up the liner, and of course rayon wick.

504471_170x100.png.gif

Sounds like a winner!​

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Not me. I want more M's - lots and lots of them. These things are absolutely amazing. I can't believe the flavor from the stock coil. And I'm still vaping on it 13 days later and it tastes as fresh as brand new. I'm never going to get a nice pile of coils to rebuild at this rate! :D

What's wrong with the shorties? If anything?

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
I searched this forum and this thread but cannot find anything related to the horrible loud noise of the GS Air. Has anyone figured out a way to reduce it?

Tried without the screw, barely screwed, halfway screwed and completely screwed. So I tried every position, the noise is still quite loud at every position.

Hi Zurd, Told you GS-Air had a little noise... I am guessing you find it louder than I do...o_O

Now really though how dose it vape ?..

I got a GS air M and a GS air MS and they seem less noisy in the few draw tests I did.. but the big question is what juice should I put in them.. Since I will have them at the vape meet maybe I'll wait and after a few :party:then will try and decide.... :w00t:.. That should be fun..

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR

I'm sure they're great, just like the other Airs. But I hate having to refill tanks so often. That's one of the reasons I love the M. I used to constantly be refilling the Airs, so I know the MS would be even worse for me. But for many people it would perfectly fit how they vape.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I'm sure they're great, just like the other Airs. But I hate having to refill tanks so often. That's one of the reasons I love the M. I used to constantly be refilling the Airs, so I know the MS would be even worse for me. But for many people it would perfectly fit how they vape.
I think that's why I'm not too keen on the MS, I like not refilling all the time!
The M's are perfect. I don't stealth vape, so the MS wouldn't be an asset. I just want it 'cause it's an Air!:lol:

Vaping_zps3bb2d0f8.gif

rocketman29

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Melbourne, FL

There was one report of the vape being warmer. Would like to know if others are experiencing this.

I'm holding out for the :censored:. I've got enough tanks right now that I can wait awhile to get anymore new ones. In between now and the :censored:, I'm trying to save enough money to buy a pink/red istick. :)

Now I need to know what was censored.

And my :2c: on the volume of these tanks:

I came from the Nautilus Mini which was virtually silent. When I first got the GS Air I posted here asking about how loud it was. You will get used to it. I've been using my Air and Air M so much that when I vape my Nautilus Mini the lack of noise "sounds" funny.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
There was one report of the vape being warmer. Would like to know if others are experiencing this.

Oh dear. Are they? Anyone can confirm? I have both (M and MS) in my cart--can't decide which one to get... Also, can anyone confirm the capacity of the MS? 2 or 3 ml?

Thanks.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Oh dear. Are they? Anyone can confirm? I have both (M and MS) in my cart--can't decide which one to get... Also, can anyone confirm the capacity of the MS? 2 or 3 ml?

Thanks.
Hi Katya and good morning everyone!
The MS is 2ml and I think both are warm. When too warm, I try to lower the power to a happy medium. Hope this helps a little. :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Hi Katya and good morning everyone!
The MS is 2ml and I think both are warm. When too warm, I try to lower the power to a happy medium. Hope this helps a little. :)
That's what I do too! Or open the air flow up a bit cools it down a bit too.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
Don't like the new alert system, don't like the new avatar box nor the ECF logo...:(

Since I usually use an ipad to visit here, I can't figure out how to add a profile pic that isn't too big. And tapatalk hated the software so much it blocked me out all day yesterday. Sigh. Growing pains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread