Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
David, I am so glad that things worked out. I definitely see you are a chip off the block, as far as looks. Yes, you had a very troubling time to deal with. You handled it remarkably well. I think you handled it perfectly, considering the situation. I am so sorry it had to come to this. I am relieved to hear you are at peace with it. Just allow whatever feelings you have. Don't hold them back. Share your feelings with your family. You will feel better if you do. When my father's time had come, I had to deal with it by myself. My brother, and mother, couldn't deal with it. So I am glad you had someone with you.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
That's my only complaint. I have resized things a million times and everytime it's still too big. The picture started looking blurry it was getting so small. Oh well... No pics or avatar for me till that gets better or I find my way around it.
I tried changing my avatar because mine looks blurry to me , no go , 5k limit sucks . Still it'll be livable if they bring back the blackend skin . The most common complaint I see is it's too bright .

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I just read a post from Q. Q never complains about anything. In fact, he's quite the opposite. He just wrote a scathing post about the new software. He made it clear his experience has been ruined. I normally ignore posts like that, but not from Q. He got my attention.

got a link.... Iwant to add to his thread too :)

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
(((((David)))))

Good morning y'all. Tapatalk not working here either, the mobile thing is better on this version. My only problem with it is my thumb is too big and I keep bumping reply or other buttons when I try to like. So I like y'all, but I gave up on that.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
(((((David)))))

Good morning y'all. Tapatalk not working here either, the mobile thing is better on this version. My only problem with it is my thumb is too big and I keep bumping reply or other buttons when I try to like. So I like y'all, but I gave up on that.

Try deleting tapatalk and reinstalling. I've heard that works. Also, I saw something about something else on how to fix. There is a thread in Site Feedback and help that gives the fix. If you can wait, need another cup of coffee, I will jump on my PC and find the link to the post...

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
{{{{ David }}}} I'm glad you were able to find peace :) :wub:

Tapatalk issues are being worked on and I think it is back. I haven't checked yet, don't hold me to those words.

I should change my mood now that I'm sort of awake. ;)

Mornin' Army.
I added my Mood to my signature . :)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Always - just ask Dusty or Pappy about your avatar, they seem to enjoy looking at women's shoes. My line of sight is (or was, when I was younger) about three feet north...

Hoping it will dry out a little here today. The mutts and I are starting to drive Mamaw crazy.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Always - just ask Dusty or Pappy about your avatar, they seem to enjoy looking at women's shoes. My line of sight is (or was, when I was younger) about three feet north...

Hoping it will dry out a little here today. The mutts and I are starting to drive Mamaw crazy.
Beware Papaw..The older you get the less patience you will have with folks..and they with you..lmao :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread