Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyDill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Uranus
I think it is but that's only because the names are the same and they're both super concentrates from China. If it is the same you're in for a real treat with the Real Cig. It's wicked strong so start at 2% and adjust from there. It's good shake and vape but definitely needs some steep time to be at it's best.

:) I got into my BullCity order and immediately made a 10ml batch of SC Real Cig. It says right on the bottle "2.5%" so I started there. I also added 6 drops of INW DNB and 8 drops of PG menthol. Shook it up good and vaping it right now. :vapor: This is a stellar flavor! By smelling it, I figured it would be similar to Hangsen Arabic, which I dislike, but this is much different. It has a slight sweetness, lots of tobacco flavors and a grassy note that I actually enjoy. I look forward to see what steeping does to this 70% VG mix. So far, I am loving it. I can see where some TA or maybe some INW Dark Tobacco would complement this. Definitely do not need more than 2.5% IMO. Thanks JD1 for the heads up! :toast:

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
:) ........... It has a slight sweetness, lots of tobacco flavors and a grassy note that I actually enjoy. I look forward to see what steeping does to this 70% VG mix. So far, I am loving it. I can see where some TA or maybe some INW Dark Tobacco would complement this. Definitely do not need more than 2.5% IMO. Thanks JD1 for the heads up! :toast:

That's a perfect description of the VZ Real Cig as well so yet another indicator that they're probably the same sauce. Be sure and test your steeping mixes every few days. It's one of the few tobaccos that my favorite steep time is short for it.

I'm glad you like it. Keep us posted on anything else you picked up as well. :vapor:

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
I ordered some tobacco flavors from Bull City today and had to try the Real Cig flavor yall seem to like so well. I love a good tobacco vape!

Also had to mix up some more tangerine juice today so took %10 Cap Tangerine and %5 Fa Vanilla Bean Gelato. Shaked and vape and its just like vaping a Sunkist soda. I was using a %5 french vanilla and it was very good but the Vanilla Bean Gelato seems to really make the tangerine pop in a kayfun lite.

Anyone knows a good lemon flavor concentrate? Am thinking of trying a lemonade vape.

GaryInTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
NE Texas, USA
I ordered some tobacco flavors from Bull City today and had to try the Real Cig flavor yall seem to like so well. I love a good tobacco vape!

Also had to mix up some more tangerine juice today so took %10 Cap Tangerine and %5 Fa Vanilla Bean Gelato. Shaked and vape and its just like vaping a Sunkist soda. I was using a %5 french vanilla and it was very good but the Vanilla Bean Gelato seems to really make the tangerine pop in a kayfun lite.

Anyone knows a good lemon flavor concentrate? Am thinking of trying a lemonade vape.

Hangsen makes a great straight-up lemonade, just make sure you vape it in glass. Add a fruit flavoring to change it up if wanted. If you like cigarette flavor I bet you will enjoy the Real Cig.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I came up with this last night. All TFA flavors.

RY4 Double .4
Vanilla Swirl .4
Caramel (original) .4

That's it. It tastes great without steeping but I'm going to let it steep for a while. If you try this let me know what you think.

I have tried that at much higher percents and thought it was great. Unfortunately, my last bottle of RY4D from WL was very weak and bland so I haven't had that flavor in a while.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Hangsen makes a great straight-up lemonade, just make sure you vape it in glass. Add a fruit flavoring to change it up if wanted. If you like cigarette flavor I bet you will enjoy the Real Cig.

Thanks Gary, I went ahead and made a second order from Bull City for the Hangsen Lemonade as well as FW Lemonade/pink lemonade/ strawberry lemonade as well as some wild strawberry.

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
I have tried that at much higher percents and thought it was great. Unfortunately, my last bottle of RY4D from WL was very weak and bland so I haven't had that flavor in a while.

Wonder what happened on that. You've got my curiosity up. I think I'll try .6 of each. I guess I should try the RY4 Asian. I hope these are more consistent.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Wonder what happened on that. You've got my curiosity up. I think I'll try .6 of each. I guess I should try the RY4 Asian. I hope these are more consistent.

I'm not sure what happens but there was a thread on the forum here and several of us got a bad bottle from different vendors. Plus I see posts about the problem quite often. I think it's possible that slip ups happen at the bottling machines but don't really know.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I'm not sure what happens but there was a thread on the forum here and several of us got a bad bottle from different vendors. Plus I see posts about the problem quite often. I think it's possible that slip ups happen at the bottling machines but don't really know.

Even though Tfa denies that there was a change,it is definitely different now.My first bottle of it was fairly strong and very good,i got a bottle from Bull city and it was clear and sort of weak,so i thought maybe a bad batch,got a bottle from wizard,same thing,so i waited several months thinking if it was a bad batch then it should be corrected by then,i bought some direct from Tfa,it is still the exact same as what i got months before from the other vendors.Some people said the flavoring was just fresh,and that as it aged the color would darken and the flavor would get stronger,it has been about 5 months,it is still clear and not as strong haha.It's not a bad flavor,i still like it,but is definitely not the same as it was about a year ago.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
............ I guess I should try the RY4 Asian. I hope these are more consistent.

The RY4 Asian is nothing like the original RY4D imo, but that doesn't mean you won't like it, plus I haven't read any posts about it changing. But if you like the RY4D then hopefully it's the new and may not change for you.

Even though Tfa denies that there was a change,it is definitely different now.My first bottle of it was fairly strong and very good,i got a bottle from Bull city and it was clear and sort of weak,so i thought maybe a bad batch,got a bottle from wizard,same thing,so i waited several months thinking if it was a bad batch then it should be corrected by then,i bought some direct from Tfa,it is still the exact same as what i got months before from the other vendors.Some people said the flavoring was just fresh,and that as it aged the color would darken and the flavor would get stronger,it has been about 5 months,it is still clear and not as strong haha.It's not a bad flavor,i still like it,but is definitely not the same as it was about a year ago.

Good to know. Yeal, mine wasn't a bad flavor either and I mixed it with stronger tobaccos I had so none of it went to waste lol. :vapor:

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014

You have in your recipes .6, .4 etc. Is that .6 oz, .6 ml or .6 percentage?

Asian RY4 I found enjoyable, just dont try the Holy Holy Grail RY4. Tasted like cheap candy to me.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014

My Bull City order showed up and one of the things I ordered was FW Pink Lemonade. I mixed a lil batch up at %10, let it sit a day and tried it tonight. The flavor is out of this world! Just like sipping lemonade. But it does make my throat feel scratchy. Going to mix up a 30 ml batch of it.

GaryInTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
NE Texas, USA
My Bull City order showed up and one of the things I ordered was FW Pink Lemonade. I mixed a lil batch up at %10, let it sit a day and tried it tonight. The flavor is out of this world! Just like sipping lemonade. But it does make my throat feel scratchy. Going to mix up a 30 ml batch of it.

The FW pink lemonade was one of my favorites also. The lemonades do hit the throat pretty good so I just limit vaping them a little at the time and then vape something else. When you get flavor fatigue from other flavors, hit that lemonade and your taste buds will be wide awake again.

That lemonade is pretty good right away. Does not really need any steeping. Mix it and vape it.

Last edited:

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Today's mix:

(FA) Vanilla Classic - 3%
(FA) Vienna Cream - 1.5%
(TFA) Strawberry - 2%
Ethal Maltol - 2%

Shake & Vape :D Very yummy!

That does look good. If fact I'm going to make a similar mix right now. I'll report back in a little.

Edit: Ok, I'll have to admit that Hangsen Strawberry may not be my favorite strawberry lol.

Inawera Vanilla 2%
Hangsen Ice Cream 2%
Hangsen Italian Cream 1%
Hangsen Strawberry 4%
TFA Sweetener .5%

I think this is on the right track for me with the creams and vanillas. I just need a strawberry that suits me a little better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Randall.K

Randall.K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Manchester, UK
That does look good. If fact I'm going to make a similar mix right now. I'll report back in a little.

Edit: Ok, I'll have to admit that Hangsen Strawberry may not be my favorite strawberry lol.

Inawera Vanilla 2%
Hangsen Ice Cream 2%
Hangsen Italian Cream 1%
Hangsen Strawberry 4%
TFA Sweetener .5%

I think this is on the right track for me with the creams and vanillas. I just need a strawberry that suits me a little better.

I don't have any of the flavours you've listed apart from Sweetener, but I'll have to give these ingredients a try when I place my next order.

Strawberry is also a difficult one for me. Although, I would say TFA Strawberry seems to be the best I've tried, followed by FlavourArts.

Today, I'm gonna try the same mix as before, but try FlavourArts Strawberry and then TFA Strawberry Ripe - I'll post my results later on :D

Edit: So I made the other versions and here's my thoughts so far...

TFA Strawberry (Ripe) was my least favorite out of the bunch. I can't explain it lol, it just wasn't to my liking, maybe too candy like? FlavourArts Strawberry tastes pretty much the same as TFA Strawberry, but it's a lot more sweeter and worked pretty well, but I had to drop the Ethyl Maltol to 1%, 3% was too sweet for me lol.

Overall, I'd still say TFA Strawberry is the best for this mix, but FlavourArts is still nice if don't have any TFA Strawberry around :D

Now I'm gonna go on a Strawberry hunt, I'll be back later LOL :D

Last edited:
Reactions: JD1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread