Status
Not open for further replies.

jafmf95

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
Potatoland
Ok, can't change the Mood until my budget eases up, so in the meantime...

How can I add the words

I'm in

above the "no mood" ?? <grin>
Or.....

250286.jpg

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
There is a ton of information, friendships, family feeling and memories of those that are no longer with us, within these threads. We won't lose them. :wub: :)

I am SO glad to know that, too!

lulu836

Jambalya, crawfish pie, 'da filé gumbo
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Shreveport
The mood option is a perk for Supporting Members.
The mood indicator seems a little silly and a waste of space. If I were a teeny bopper or a person with nothing better to do than immerse myself in any forum all day then maybe but no I do have RL things to do.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
The mood indicator seems a little silly and a waste of space. If I were a teeny bopper or a person with nothing better to do than immerse myself in any forum all day then maybe but no I do have RL things to do.

Says the person who chose Cheeky for their mood. :pervy:

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Yes. There's another "easter egg" for supporting members as well. But you gotta go looking for it. ;)

What?! I'm old, handicapped, blind as a bat, dumb as a rock, puter illiterate...and you tell me I have ta go looking for it?!

Not even any dongdong clues?!If I ever find them they better be large and FULL of chocolate!!

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
What?! I'm old, handicapped, blind as a bat, dumb as a rock, puter illiterate...and you tell me I have ta go looking for it?!

Not even any dongdong clues?!If I ever find them they better be large and FULL of chocolate!!

I looked for a while, then gave up. I'd rather read my threads. :)

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Is there no longer a main images library as was accessible by user settings b4?

If not, ok then. 1MB is a generous (awesome) individual file size limit. Is there an overall user upload limit?

You see I never integrated my uploads to my "General" user gallery on vBull. Just pulled links from settings or used the File Manager. Is there such an access now? If not I assume we'll have to re-up our libs.

Thanks in advance.

Good luck.

:)

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Is there no longer a main images library as was accessible by user settings b4?

If not, ok then. 1MB is a generous (awesome) individual file size limit. Is there an overall user upload limit?

You see I never integrated my uploads to my "General" user gallery on vBull. Just pulled links from settings or used the File Manager. Is there such an access now? If not I assume we'll have to re-up our libs.

Thanks in advance.

Good luck.

See this post: Xen Foro tips and tricks | Page 25 | E-Cigarette Forum

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL

Yeah, thanks sonic. Saw that, and hope that's not all there is. There has to be a main media partition somewhere segregated by user (or perhaps not). Xing my fingers.

Only reason I never added my content to the Gallery in vBull was that there was no way to set up Albums and assign access restrictions. Doesn't seem so here either. So external is starting to look more and more attractive.

Good luck.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Speaking of an Easter Egg:

When I click on my name on the right in the top menu bar, it goes to a Personal Details page. At the top of that page is a message box where I can type in a Status Message of up to 140 characters. Whatever I type in that box, appears a couple of lines below my name on my Profile Page.

Is that it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread