Status
Not open for further replies.

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Considering the title of the thread doesn't say what has to be girly, pretty, decorated or pink.... I'll post a pic of my very messy, but girly juice and rebuild station if it will make you happy. The color could even be construed as pink... (I say it's red. But I'll accept salmon....) :p

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
As long as it's vape related, we wanna see!!!
I warned you, it's messy! But it's pink, and my tools are girly...

I share my workspace (*cough* coffee table *cough*) with the SO, so you can see his stuff in the background too... he's also a main reason why it's so messy. He throws stuff on top, hence the shot glass next to the coils I'm rebuilding. I put it on top of them when I'm not actively messing with them so they don't get lost or blown away!

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
I warned you, it's messy! But it's pink, and my tools are girly...

I share my workspace (*cough* coffee table *cough*) with the SO, so you can see his stuff in the background too... he's also a main reason why it's so messy. He throws stuff on top, hence the shot glass next to the coils I'm rebuilding. I put it on top of them when I'm not actively messing with them so they don't get lost or blown away!

Now that's a serious work station. Looks like you have everything a girl could need in there. At least it's all in one place which is more than I can say.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Now that's a serious work station. Looks like you have everything a girl could need in there. At least it's all in one place which is more than I can say.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's basic. Makeup organizers have juice, coils, sidelined RDAs, my other mod, drip tips, extra tanks, etc. The blue and clear box is rebuild supplies - cotton, wire, blue screwdrivers, orings, coils waiting for rebuild.... The yellow looking pile is pliers, screwdrivers, coil gizmo, butane torch, extra wire, scissors and ohm meter. At least it's all on the tray, it used to be all over. And I still have more elsewhere! :danger:

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
I think the only thing that mans up the Smowell DPV-50 is the atomizer I put it on. It's lightweight and easy to hold though
image.jpg

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
How are you liking the Welly, Ken?
I like it a lot so far... Only had it about 15 min from when I posted that pic :)

@Ken_A That doesn't look bad at all!!!
If I coulda gotten that same shade in green, it would be perfect for me. But Blue is good too. :D
This is my girly & decorated gear this week.

2/18650 Series - this one practically melted my eyebrows.

20150423_104911_20150425_030802_zpsn8hfjcer.jpg

2/18650 Parallel - this one is 24ga 5 wraps each = 0.1Ω

20150425_025712_20150425_025747_zpsnwfzmfcl.jpg

Currently I am thoroughly enjoying super duper subΩ'g!! :banana:
Lovely devices! Glad you found a vape style you like!

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Hey... I finally have something pink to show off here!

IMG_0567-sml.jpg

I actually have a magenta "Genie" driptip on the way, but it's been sitting in a CA post office since the 20th with zero tracking updates... so we went up to MadVapes today and I got that large Ming.

It makes a nice change from all the black and stainless! :thumb:

Andria

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Green rather than lime, pastel, light, furgus, dippity-do-da, or any of the other off colors would do for me.
The same tone of green as the blue I have would be ok. :D
Ah. To me, the one I linked looked like a more pastel-y green than a lime green. Course, I think lime, I think neon. To each their own. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread