Status
Not open for further replies.

Killowatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Florida
So, like I said, dolphin locks up the reply text box on occasions so I went to use javelin which doesn't do that. Now I discovered that within javelin, when you press to upload a file, on the next pop-up you can't choose a pic to upload.

I'm throwing the towel. :(

T.

Sounds like you have an apple phone, I think there's a chrome for IOS. Might help.

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
Sounds like you have an apple phone, I think there's a chrome for IOS. Might help.
God no!

Android lollipop 5.0.2 :D

Chrome does work but it's so poor compared to other browsers... I really didn't want to "downgrade" :(

I will probably have to because I just found out that choosing a pic through the forum pop-up window doesn't work neither in javelin or lastpass browser. Complete fail :(

Reactions: Killowatt

halfempty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Miami, FL

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011

xpen

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2012
Italy
Folks. We did NOT turn Tapatalk off. There's a connection issue that Tapatalk is going to have to fix on their end apparently.
Hi retired1, that sounds strange to me.. My tapatalk has been working with the new XF-based ECF for more than one day, then it abruptly stopped.
Since I did not change anything on my end (same phone, same tapatalk version, no configuration changes, etc), the change must necessarily be on ECF's end - whatever it was.

iTiger

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2014
Hi retired1, that sounds strange to me.. My tapatalk has been working with the new XF-based ECF for more than one day, then it abruptly stopped.
Since I did not change anything on my end (same phone, same tapatalk version, no configuration changes, etc), the change must necessarily be on ECF's end - whatever it was.

Same here

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
Same here. Tapatalk was working with no issues once the forums came back online yesterday. And then boom, I wake up today and no workie workie. I am also a member of other XenForo based forums, and those are all still working fine. I don't know where the problem lies, but there is clearly a problem somewhere :(

I, like many others, would love for Tapatalk to work again!

Nikinic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2012
Utah
Not working for me. I signed out yesterday to see if that was the problem (before I found this thread) and now when I try to sign in via TT I get an error saying the forum is currently unavailable. Glad it's working for some though!
That happened to me too. I installed and then installed it again and it's working for me right now.

Reactions: Elyptic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread