EX4eZPk.jpg

I brought some fruit along.:)

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    :drool: Good heavens, Dale! :) You sure do put on a spread......which chair you want me to sit in or is this buffet?
    Good morning Chooch, grab a plate and come on out here ;)

Good morning my friends, thank you for that terrific spread Dale,

EX4eZPk.jpg

I brought some fruit along.:)
    Thanks Splat, that looks great!!

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 8, 2014
    Florida
    Good morning chooch and splat. I fell back asleep this morning after watching this video and reading this story on FB. I dreamed I had a black baby colt that lived in my house. I would open the door and he would run around outside with my dog Heartly, and come back inside when they were done. What a fun dream :wub:
    Hope everyone got some lovely purple tips last night. So far I have received a refund for disco dotty. Once I find out which ones I did get I will post it.:thumbs:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Oh, so do need that fruit, Splat; and Dale, what a wonderful breakfast setting! Shoot, need a turquoise sea glass tip with that. KS, would have enjoyed visiting in on your dream; and Sirius, pull up a chair.....maybe we'll just sit on the floorboards and dangle our feet in the tropical waters......sigh.....:)

Killowatt

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 13, 2013
    Florida
    Got Tapatalk working with help from other members info. Go to settings, apps, tapin, and clear cache & data. I rebooted phone, then logged back into Tapin, and it works.

Some have reported they just un-followed ECF, then re-followed, and it worked.

Tapin on S5

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread