Yay for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
I finally succeeded in building a Kangertech BDC that doesn't short, leak, gurgle or splutter and actually burns well enough to give a good vape!! Yay for me - I'm so happy about this. :banana: I was starting to get a little worried with some coil heads not lasting beyond three or four days - they are not cheap and I have to get them from abroad since they are not supplied here. But thanks to @leekeylee and his write-up about the single vertical coil he built for the Kanger head now I'm a happy camper. So here I sit vaping my own diy Lemon Meringue Pie juice on my own coil build - and I'm on Cloud 9! Quite a learning curve for this 61-year old girlie with not even the most basic technical know-how. If I can do it, anyone can! :)

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
My first rebuild of a Nautilus Mini BVC coil was an eye opening experience. Not having to buy another coil is very liberating.

I attempted that one today. Works fine with no shorts and burns well... still need to practice the wicking though since I got a small leak. But all in all, considering the tools i need are still in the mail I'm quite pleased so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread