Ahlusion E-Juice Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LR40K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
United States
Finally got around to trying some of Alhusion's juices and I'm hooked on their Ginger (ginger ale). I just got a small 10ml to try last night. Ordered two 60mls today. Tastes exactly like a clean sharp ginger ale to me and half the time I think I'm getting fizz too! Finally found an ADV! Only took more than a year! :thumbs:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
A few notes about the new ECF.
If you can't find a thread you were following, hover your cursor over your user name in the upper right corner of the screen- not by your avatar on the left. You will see an option "Your Content". That will show threads you have posted on.

Old ECF = subscribe to the thread. New ECF = watch the thread.

Just questions I keep seeing on several threads I subscribed to but guess I now watch.

Tapatalk still works like it used to - so far.....

Elyptic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2014
Upstate NY
A few notes about the new ECF.
If you can't find a thread you were following, hover your cursor over your user name in the upper right corner of the screen- not by your avatar on the left. You will see an option "Your Content". That will show threads you have posted on.

Old ECF = subscribe to the thread. New ECF = watch the thread.

Just questions I keep seeing on several threads I subscribed to but guess I now watch.

Tapatalk still works like it used to - so far.....
I honestly haven't used anything but Tapatalk in months. I guess one of the only good things about that is that everything still looks and functions the same!

Bits scrambled by Tapatalk...

bustamelon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2013
CT, USA
Scheme "https" not registered?? What does that mean? o_O
Hi all. I've been a quiet Tapatalk lurker too, and thought maybe if I came back here to log on from the desktop, Tapatalk would let me back in. One of those things. Been slowly trying to use up some of my 100s of old bottles of Ahlusion before trying any of the new ones. Too many choices!

cloud.nine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Sedona, AZ
I was an early hater of Memory Lane but after a month/6-week steep I think it has come around to what it is. I like it now. To me it tastes similar to Fort Custard, but with a very slight, hardly noticeable strawberry flavor. I do wish the strawberry was more prominent. I find a lot of similarities actually between Memory Lane, Fort Custard, Crescent Moon and Pineapple Brûlée. They all seem like the same basic base to me. I know they're not all supposed to be custards, but... maybe that's just my tastebuds. I like Pineapple Brûlée the best, probably Crescent Moon second.

Oasis is a really good liquid. It's just like my favorite soda right now, a prickly pear and orange soda by Pellegrino.

Dreamer13

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
West Virginia
Got my first order of Ahlusion liquids in last Friday... gave them a shake then stuck them in the steep box to hang out. Well by Sunday I was dying for a change of flavor so I picked up Pineapple Cream (sweetened). Seriously wonderful! :headbang: Going to let the other 4 10mls hang out a bit longer, well hopefully. ;) Thanks for the recommendations peeps the first one was a hit.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Got my first order of Ahlusion liquids in last Friday... gave them a shake then stuck them in the steep box to hang out. Well by Sunday I was dying for a change of flavor so I picked up Pineapple Cream (sweetened). Seriously wonderful! :headbang: Going to let the other 4 10mls hang out a bit longer, well hopefully. ;) Thanks for the recommendations peeps the first one was a hit.
I think they get better faster if you open then for air exchange

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
I never thought I'd love a tobacco juice, but....Caramel Wildwood.

At first I thought it tasted like burnt juice, but in the spirit of not knocking it 'till I've given it a full tank try, I kept going and it morph'd into a nutty, smokey, salted caramel tobacco. Now I'm bummed I didn't order a bigger bottle. I want to try the Vanilla WW and Godfather so I'll just have to place another order! I'm glad I gave it a chance!

Dreamer13 ~ congrats on getting your first order! I haven't tried Pineapple Cream yet, but I may have to add it to my next order. I have Pineapple Upside Down Cake steeping, I'll come back after I try it & report back. :)

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast

At first I thought it tasted like burnt juice, but in the spirit of not knocking it 'till I've given it a full tank try, I kept going and it morph'd into a nutty, smokey, salted caramel tobacco. Now I'm bummed I didn't order a bigger bottle. I want to try the Vanilla WW and Godfather so I'll just have to place another order! I'm glad I gave it a chance!

Dreamer13 ~ congrats on getting your first order! I haven't tried Pineapple Cream yet, but I may have to add it to my next order. I have Pineapple Upside Down Cake steeping, I'll come back after I try it & report back. :)

Heh. "Resistance is futile." :cool:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

If you order Godfather you'd better make it a BIG one..I love it FOOB to one month old.

The Ahl Mafia awaits you!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hey all!

I have to say, I have tried to rekindle my love for Smooth Criminal, now Godfather, but Godfather to me doesn't taste any different than the new Smooth Criminal. I dunno, I think it's over for me and my beloved SC -- unless Wlad would make my previously profiled version. That was the best! As of now, I have to say goodbye to that liquid, but no worry as Shipwreck has taken its place. That liquid is on point! You know what they say: for every bottle of liquid that closes, another one opens. :D

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hey all!

I have to say, I have tried to rekindle my love for Smooth Criminal, now Godfather, but Godfather to me doesn't taste any different than the new Smooth Criminal. I dunno, I think it's over for me and my beloved SC -- unless Wlad would make my previously profiled version. That was the best! As of now, I have to say goodbye to that liquid, but no worry as Shipwreck has taken its place. That liquid is on point! You know what they say: for every bottle of liquid that closes, another one opens. :D
I think I need to go the the therapist for mental counselling now..I thought I just read Mann say his love affair with Godfather was over?!?
jk jk jk Mann
I agree with the open doors,..and I've closed a many. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread