• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
She's only been lurking since the 16th and is probably afraid to come back now that we've changed the forum and everything is new and now you are stalking her :laugh: that's really gonna put her off.
Good ..she better be afraid ...very afraid - and if she's big, I'll set you chaps on her! :lol: :D

Both - not sure if the popup that shows near the bottom only comes up for tags, or if you are quoted as well, can't say I have seen it today
I think a couple of times I've seen it pop up at the bottom if I get a new 'like' or something! :rolleyes:

I went "more options","up load a file".Then choose my file and opened it.Then"full image".
Thanks. I did that a few times before it actually worked with a posted message!
Who knows ..whatever! I'll keep on using that method and hope it keeps working properly! :)

Reactions: trouble1000

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
rsz_dsc_0008.jpg

Why did you go to more options, "Upload a File" is next to "More Options..."

One step at a time Bob,got it the other way this time.Easy when you know how;)
My tip from last night

dw117

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2014
Kernow
Pay attention at the back of the class boy :laugh: - and I bet that's where you used to sit when you were a lad Adam

I found the afc to be too tight, not that I alter them away from fully open anyway, but you do need to close it to use the top fill.
Size being about midway between the Lemo v1 and Drop is I think ideal
Filling it could be a problem for wide droppers, but needle thin droppers are fine

Have mine on a SX350 box mod and am actually firing it 20w which is 5w less than I do with the v1 Lemos (coil is 0.5 v 1.19) would have thought I would have needed more power :confused:

I have one Adam,but really can't give you a comparison as i am using them in a different manner.(Ni in v2 as opposed to Kanthal in the v1)
I like the Lemo 2,
but looking at the classified many don't seem to.As they are dotted around all over the place for sale.

Thanks guys. If the airflow is similar to lemo v1 then I'd be happy, fully open it's nearly perfect for me, the subtank mini wide open is a bit airy for me with a regular kanthal coil, the ni200 build I did yesterday I have fully open though as it seems warmer.

Do you have issues with leaking after filling? I've never been a fan of top filling kayfuns etc although I like the idea of the little fill window if you can stop it leaking by closing the afc.

Also yes Bob I had been known to sit at the back at school mucking around when I was young but after 13 or 14 put my head down a bit more and sit at the back less :laugh:

@Pictor

20% off @ Chefs today......BOFV

Thought i'd kill two birds with one stone and see if i could tag :)

Nice thanks for the heads up! Might have to grab a few supplies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Also yes Bob I had been known to sit at the back at school mucking around when I was young but after 13 or 14 put my head down a bit more and sit at the back less :laugh:

With me it was the opposite way round, when I got older they put me at the back of the class, no one realised my eyesight was getting bad, so I couldn't see the b/board properly and my grades just went downhill - they thought I was mucking about and asked me to leave instead of going up to the sixth form - found out about the eyesight problem a couple of years later and had glasses and the rest is history as they say.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Vote for a Muppet? With pleasure! ...which one ...do any of the Muppets like eating sturgeon ...:unsure:

(apologies to any SNP supporters!)

Don't think any of the Muppets want to form a Government with her - but that may all change after the elections - just like their promises

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Don't think any of the Muppets want to form a Government with her - but that may all change after the elections - just like their promises
I never believe a word they say before an election ..just hold my breath afterwards!

Think I just placed my biggest order so far with Chefs! 100ml each Doughnut .6 & .3, and 100ml MCV .6 - next time, I'll get both strengths for MCV and mix them. I use these every day along with LCCC.

Also got a few flavourings to raise the VG level in a couple of NT ones, 5x12ml empty bottles and 100ml nicotine! Stash growing :thumb:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Yes, and when you tell people your dog even reads your mind at times, they don't really believe it unless they have an intelligent dog too! :)

Always been fond of Elgar.
You may like this by Massenet too: ...wonderful piece of music.

I can just see you painting away whilst listening to that trisha. :)

Reactions: trouble1000

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I can just see you painting away whilst listening to that trisha. :)
Very perceptive of you ...I have done, on many occasions :) Did you like it? I find it beautiful but heart-rending at the same time - quite poignant.

......Sultans of Swing works too!

Here's a nice one for this evening:

Trish have you had the chance to taste the Virtual Doughnut yet?
Just mulling over an order.
Is it good and is it as good as Dougnut king?
It's quite different - and I really like the Raspberry one! The strawberry is nice, but the raspberry is better (in my opinion :)) Using the raspberry one right now - nice raspberry, not too sweet, and sort of 'cakey' :laugh:! I found it usable right away.
The Strawberry Rice Krispies is very nice! You get a gently sweet strawberry preserve taste followed by creamy cereal ...it's very good, and I like it.

Cheers George, i just put a massive order in, and saved myself nearly 16 quid :D
Nice that George saw that! I decided to put a big order in and saved £27.04 :) Unless I blast through my LCCC I won't need any more for a while now - unless they release something new!

I just got some of the raspberry one as part of my order George.
View attachment 453408
Do let us know how the Doughnut concentrate works compared to the ready to use!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread