Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I just read a thread on the 'Site Feedback & Help' section - seems the avatar size has nothing to do with supporting members or anything like that ..it's the forum software specified size (5KB) Avatar Picture Size on New Forum | E-Cigarette Forum

Apparently, the change carried over any avatars in use, which is why mine and some others remained as OK. Those then trying to change the avatar to something different, found the 5kb a difficult issue (as many have found), but they couldn't go back to the old avatar because the software then stated it was too big.

Bottom line is, until a bigger size can hopefully be provided, if you're happy with your avatar, leave it ! :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
images.jpg

Can this be fixed so his head is not cut off!

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Once upon a time, supporting members had a bigger avatar pic, so mine has now had to shift to the right to fit the lettering in.

They are all now the same size and i have a mood instead (wonder what mood that could be then).

Makes me look far more friendly i think!

T

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Once upon a time, supporting members had a bigger avatar pic, so mine has now had to shift to the right to fit the lettering in.

They are all now the same size and i have a mood instead (wonder what mood that could be then).

Makes me look far more friendly i think!

T

For you dear T I'm hoping they have "Badger" as a mood. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread