Eleaf GS Air Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Oh dear. Are they warmer? Anyone can confirm?
I found the M quite a bit warmer than the original GS Air. I replaced the drip tip with a solid metal one from a disused Kanger tank—a Unitank, if memory serves—and now the M is no warmer than the Air. Small problem, simple solution. :sleep:

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
smiley_fryingpan.gif
Mornin' Tibs. My wife tried that on me, then complained about the dent in the cast iron skillet. :pervy:

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
Good morning tootle puffing airheads! Just checking in to see what crazy goings on is happening today.

I do think the MS seemed warmer at first but after the coil got broke and I lowered my wattage seemed fine. I think it is all a matter of personal preference. I don't like my juicy flavors too warm but I kind of enjoy my creme brulee and chai tea that way.

Shorties are only 2ml but I like to switch out flavors a lot so it suits me. I keep my m's with my favorites. Being too loud? I don't have anything to compare that to other than a protank and yea they whistle more when fully open. Doesn't bother me though. Some of those subtanks I've seen people use seem louder and pop too. I've not used one though.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Rebuilding coils this morning. They've kinda built up! Yikes!! They're multiplying like wabbits!!! Lol
Cheech, on some you've rebuilt before, do you just dry burn, rewick and re-line?
I was trying to avoid dry burning, but now I do to get all the junk off the coils.
So yep, run them through the UC, dry burn, re wick and re line!
Did my coiling party last night, 9 coils in 1/2 hour...

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Good morning tootle puffing airheads! Being too loud? I don't have anything to compare that to other than a protank and yea they whistle more when fully open. Doesn't bother me though. Some of those subtanks I've seen people use seem louder and pop too. I've not used one though.

Hiya!
anim_wave.gif

Noise level doesn't seem bad to me...dunno.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I was trying to avoid dry burning, but now I do to get all the junk off the coils.
So yep, run them through the UC, dry burn, re wick and re line!
Did my coiling party last night, 9 coils in 1/2 hour...
9 COILS????? Maybe I will get there one day -- I still only have three waiting on rebuilding! :facepalm:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
28g x 8 wraps on 5/64 (2mm)
Thanks! I have a question though...earlier I built a coil, got it installed, checked the ohm's and put it on the istick to dry fire it. When I did, it popped and the istick gave me a no atomizer message so I'm guessing something was touching somewhere and it shorted out. Now, every coil I build and put in that base won't register, is that coil toast now?

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Thanks! I have a question though...earlier I built a coil, got it installed, checked the ohm's and put it on the istick to dry fire it. When I did, it popped and the istick gave me a no atomizer message so I'm guessing something was touching somewhere and it shorted out. Now, every coil I build and put in that base won't register, is that coil toast now?
Could be the rubber insulator or the inner housing insulator. Dumb question but are you putting the metal tip back in?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread