-High-End Mechanicals and Atomizers-Pictures & Discussion Round 2-

Status
Not open for further replies.

jluc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Colorado
Anyone with suggestions on a dripper that looks good on a GLAS Ti? I think I minimal beautiful design like that needs an awesome atty to go with it.
Here's the glas ti with HF Raptor:
17bde2516b25bbe664080f3ef0dc037d.jpg

I think it looks good with the Origen v2 rda also:
236b0037c032f010d82041ced9e9af31.jpg

Reactions: rollcoil

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Sorry Rant Time:

There's something wrong about the new ECF. It seems to be unattractive and boring to me. The 'look' is dated, fonts are skimped, notifications are sparse, searching is cumbersome, wasted screen space AND comments / posts enclosures are horrible.

Besides, I also have to reduce the brightness of my screen everytime I switch from other sites to ECF now :(

I believe it is more intended / intuitive for mobile browsers now (is it?) ~ but hey, there are plentiful folks who still use a computer (like me) for visiting forums and uploading / downloading ~ this 'new format' is not at all PC / Mac friendly for the purpose.

Overall this is becoming a daunting and unexciting experience to come to ECF, unlike before. The charm is lost. The fun is gone - and by God it was some serious funtime being on ECF before(!) - not any more. I am in fact, unintentionally, avoiding to visit ECF threads now ~ and that is strange for me.

Is it just me?

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
It's not just you, it just plain sucks now!! OTE="qorax, post: 15670556, member: 124295"]Sorry Rant Time:

There's something wrong about the new ECF. It seems to be unattractive and boring to me. The 'look' is dated, fonts are skimped, notifications are sparse, searching is cumbersome, wasted screen space AND comments / posts enclosures are horrible.

Besides, I also have to reduce the brightness of my screen everytime I switch from other sites to ECF now :(

I believe it is more intended / intuitive for mobile browsers now (is it?) ~ but hey, there are plentiful folks who still use a computer (like me) for visiting forums and uploading / downloading ~ this 'new format' is not at all PC / Mac friendly for the purpose.

Overall this is becoming a daunting and unexciting experience to come to ECF, unlike before. The charm is lost. The fun is gone - and by God it was some serious funtime being on ECF before(!) - not any more. I am in fact, unintentionally, avoiding to visit ECF threads now ~ and that is strange for me.

Is it just me?[/QUOTE]
Its

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
It will just take some getting used to. I dunno if you have noticed it or not but this new software is especially speedy compared to vB, vB used to be the stuff, for large forums it is pretty much a pig these days. It is also a pig when it comes to SEO. It takes a god awful amount of work to rank a vB forum.

The forum is easy to navigate, you just have to "relearn" navigating it. There are user selectable themes, hopefully the powers that be will set some up that are easier on the eyes. This default one is seriously a glaring monstrosity.

Nobody likes their "home" changed. Changes were needed and they happened.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
my latest, the micro big in the middle.

My god those buttons are beautiful, I've always loved Micro's buttons :D. If I could, I'd totally get the button for my homemade dual 26650 mechanical box mod.

(There's only one in the world (because I made it :lol:), it's made from some fine cherry oak, sanded, and polished to a redwood finish. The copper handle, copper hinge, copper connections, and wooden button are all handmade as well. The only thing borrowed is a Turtle Ship V2 stealth mod cap, with solid silver pin ("upgrade replacement pin" found online), and I used some rare earth magnets so the door snaps shut automatically, and stays closed while in use. The thing works AMAZINGLY, easily the best conductivity I've experienced, which is nice because I'm using 2 26650 Sony VT's (found in Canada!) in parallel, so I can sub-ohm super safely.

(I'm not sure if my box belongs in here, but I used some seriously high quality materials making this beast, and it turned out amazing too. I even made it Serial # 000 :p)

18wWKF9.jpg

HtlFCO7.jpg

tvkqc6u.jpg

(^^^ Inside not finished in this picture, just a pic of the copper/silver contacts :D.)

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
My god those buttons are beautiful, I've always loved Micro's buttons :D. If I could, I'd totally get the button for my homemade dual 26650 mechanical box mod.

(There's only one in the world (because I made it [emoji38]), it's made from some fine cherry oak, sanded, and polished to a redwood finish. The copper handle, copper hinge, copper connections, and wooden button are all handmade as well. The only thing borrowed is a Turtle Ship V2 stealth mod cap, with solid silver pin ("upgrade replacement pin" found online), and I used some rare earth magnets so the door snaps shut automatically, and stays closed while in use. The thing works AMAZINGLY, easily the best conductivity I've experienced, which is nice because I'm using 2 26650 Sony VT's (found in Canada!) in parallel, so I can sub-ohm super safely.

(I'm not sure if my box belongs in here, but I used some seriously high quality materials making this beast, and it turned out amazing too. I even made it Serial # 000 [emoji14])

18wWKF9.jpg

HtlFCO7.jpg

tvkqc6u.jpg

(^^^ Inside not finished in this picture, just a pic of the copper/silver contacts :D.)
Did you ever make any more of that tube mod you made? That thing was very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread