Snails - Response on Threads Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
once and for all: turtles, hamsters, snails and yes, monkeys were without a doubt one of the biggest highlights of this thread! it lasted all of maybe 4 months :( and the thread moved on ................ and there were plenty of good times!
and then it was torn apart by somebody throwing a tantrum but we survived. if we ended up with some glitter who cares?

let it be already!

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
once and for all: turtles, hamsters, snails and yes, monkeys were without a doubt one of the biggest highlights of this thread! it lasted all of maybe 4 months :( and the thread moved on ................ and there were plenty of good times!
and then it was torn apart by somebody throwing a tantrum but we survived. if we ended up with some glitter who cares?

let it be already!

What about Peppers?:lol: Sorry, I couldn't help myself.:D

Reactions: tiburonfirst

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Off to get the day started... finally. Watching the Nascar race this afternoon because of a rain delay from last night. Last week's race in Bristol was supposed to be a day race but turned into a night race because of rain. This week's race in Richmond was supposed to be a night race but has turned into a day race because of rain. Just as well because I wouldn't have seen it because of UFC last night.

Carry on you people. May Pepper be in your head all day.:D

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al

let it be already!

The inclusion of new people and changed topics began FIVE years ago. Long before the original thread celebrated its first 100k posts. Some of us are still here from that first thread (even if i didn't post in the apparently crucial first several months). There was some glitter even way back when.

I dunno yet what i'm having for dinner.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
36_1_5.gif

OK.......I'm getting annoyed! Where in the blue blazes is that 'easter egg' that is being kept a mystery.

I'm finding it rather silly, but want to know anyway, just cause I do.

Yea, I went to Avatars, and supposedly there are options there along with the 'easter egg', but none to be seen by this gal.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
The inclusion of new people and changed topics began FIVE years ago. Long before the original thread celebrated its first 100k posts. Some of us are still here from that first thread (even if i didn't post in the apparently crucial first several months). There was some glitter even way back when.

exactly :laugh: and while those first 1000 posts or so were a joy they comprise a small part of 'the snails'
wink.gif

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
View attachment 453401
OK.......I'm getting annoyed! Where in the blue blazes is that 'easter egg' that is being kept a mystery.

Yea, I went to Avatars, and supposedly there are options there along with the 'easter egg', but none to be seen by this gal.

pray tell, gracie - i have not delved into this egg business! :lol:

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011

Pizza and beer.:)

I don't know what happened 5 years ago or anything you guys are talking about.:?: All I know is that since Pepper has been here, he's gotten you old people out of your rocking chairs.:D He's put a little hop in your step.:D You don't have to thank me.:facepalm: It's what friends do for friends.;)

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
View attachment 453401

I hid it and you won't find it until next year's easter egg hunt.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread