Reintroduction to HHV Juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Funny you said that BK. I have had DF for a good long while. I never liked it before. I loaded some up on a kayfun last night. It is much better with lots of time, more than the normal aging requirement. It is just okay to me. I bought this back in December. Maybe I will add more Tuscan Cocoa to it, and see if that helps. I like it, at this point, but not enough to buy it again. I have some Pirate's Booty that I have been aging. I loved it the first couple of times. But the last time, not so much. So I let this bottle age too. Will try it later today probably. I may have gotten burnt out on the PB, not sure. I have several HHV tobacco juices in my daily rotation though.
KK , order some DF with extra extract and shelve it for a couple of months , it'll make a big difference IMO .

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I have a bunch of those. I like them but would rather vape stuff I like more. HA, Shadow, Legend, Huntsman, etc... I remember when Legend (when it was called Gandalf) was to die for (and is pretty much what Dragon's Fire is now). Then it changed and the disappointment was more than I could handle. I copped an atitude with Gandalf/Legend. I guess I didn't want to give its due. I revisited Legend a number of times and found it to be good but never something I wanted to vape every day. But it was good a time or two a week. I'll probably get another bottle and toss it in the drawer for awhile and break it out after the cherry subsides. It's been awhile.

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
My order of Heavenly Tobacco, Dragon's Fire, Legend, and Serendipity came in on Saturday.

Let them breath for 24 hours... And now the steep begins.

As for the other three I have on hand... Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of the Cinful Apple... It smells good, but the vape isn't so good. Gonna let that one continue to steep a bit longer and see what happens. For now, it's more like wet socks than cinnamon apples... LoL

Been letting the Tuscan Cocoa steep...

The Blueberry Muffin is now much better. No more cinnamon up front. Much more of a muffin flavor. Not getting overwhelming blueberry, but it's definitely there. I'll go ahead and vape this over the next week and then try the Cinful Apple again. My build wasn't working right when I had the Cinful Apple going, so I have some hope that it was nasty because my build was wonky.

Looking forward to the Dragon's Fire... What would you guys say the minimum steep should be on that one? 4 weeks? The date on the bottle is 4/23/2015... I count that time in the mail as steep time! LoL

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
My order of Heavenly Tobacco, Dragon's Fire, Legend, and Serendipity came in on Saturday.

Let them breath for 24 hours... And now the steep begins.

As for the other three I have on hand... Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of the Cinful Apple... It smells good, but the vape isn't so good. Gonna let that one continue to steep a bit longer and see what happens. For now, it's more like wet socks than cinnamon apples... LoL

Been letting the Tuscan Cocoa steep...

The Blueberry Muffin is now much better. No more cinnamon up front. Much more of a muffin flavor. Not getting overwhelming blueberry, but it's definitely there. I'll go ahead and vape this over the next week and then try the Cinful Apple again. My build wasn't working right when I had the Cinful Apple going, so I have some hope that it was nasty because my build was wonky.

Looking forward to the Dragon's Fire... What would you guys say the minimum steep should be on that one? 4 weeks? The date on the bottle is 4/23/2015... I count that time in the mail as steep time! LoL
I'm not sure if you can count transit time for the NET's because of the alcohol content might keep it from aging , DF starts to pick up steam after 2 weeks but it needs at least 6 weeks to really start maturing IMO .

Reactions: Bronze

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I was using the NET's I got in a couple of RSST's... Pretty great in the Genny's, crisp and bold flavors. They seem to make the tobacco flavors really shine. I liked them in the genny's better than I liked them in my drippers.

I'll definitely try the Dragon's Fire and the Legend. Heck, my next order may be 4... Dragon's Fire, Legend, Heavenly Tobacco, and another bottle of Serendipity. I really liked the Serendipity.
Gaia should be another "Must Try" I would skip Maple Eh? & Huntsman and go straight to Gaia. Gaia is somewhat like Huntsman used to be in the beginning, but it changed somewhere along the line (possibly from a newer crop of tobacco). An Earthy, Maple Tobacco flavor. Excellant vape at around 4 weeks.

PS, Welcome back to HHV!!! :cool:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Quite truthfully, it depends on the individual. Some like it out of the box, some a couple weeks out, some a month or two out. Try it at different intervals to see what you prefer. As with most HHV, you need to vape a few mls before you can make judgement. There is an acquisition period you need to get past. Fortunately, there isn't any HHV that is hideous or offensive so they are at least tolerable as you work through this acquisition period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread