Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
oh, oh ... forgot to mention about Janet's escape. She does have her priorities set right. When I came in the house I had the days mail. She had vape mail. So before heading off to the ER she opened her package, checked the batt on the new istick 50 (Pink) had a charge. Put a topper on it, and then off we went.

Much better than the other (im)patient who lit up a cig!

Glad you both made it through ok, in spite of his attempts to blow up the hospital!! :cry:

The present group is mostly old jeans, but I also scored some black felt. Parish secretary printed some more patterns, I am due to pick them up today. What I have finished, except for some embroidery, fills a large laundry-bag. I have a huge garbage bag full of loose stuffing. My air-filter is getting plugged! Once I have cut out and assembled another bunch, I will order more eyes.

Just don't use up all your rayon! :shock:

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Much better than the other (im)patient who lit up a cig!

Glad you both made it through ok, in spite of his attempts to blow up the hospital!! :cry:

Just don't use up all your rayon! :shock:
Don't worry. I think most of my stuffing is polyester. YUK! My baggie of rayon is safely separate. ;)

Once I think I have enough, maybe by the time SushiGirl gets back, I will post a photo of the whole bunch. They were well-received last year.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Janet, have you thought about reducing nic?

Yes I did. Was down to 10, but was vaping a lot. Raised it to 12 and it was much better. Then when this happened I wasn't vaping much at all, but I vaped before going to the hosp and didn't notice any difference. I told the doc at the hosp that I quit smoking 3 years ago, but was vaping instead and it seemed like he was just interested in the quit smoking part. I'll have to play around with it and see if it makes a difference. My daughter started with the premature atrial contractions a year ago and she doesn't smoke and is very physically active. The doc in the ER said he had it too and takes daily meds, but didn't say what kind. Probably the beta blocker.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

hehehe you rang good sir?? Sorry I didn't get back on last night, weather here has been keepin me in a lot of pain. Hate that I missed some of the chats.

so I bet as time goes on things will get better. And they are taking suggestions for things people want (if it can be done)

Jup there are a couple places. The xenforo Xen Foro tips and tricks | Page 27 | E-Cigarette Forum and I just found this from someone in the Reo thread to report broke stuff Forum issues | Page 2 | E-Cigarette Forum

I see the "upload a file" button but, at least on my tablet it will not allow me to go to the gallery and tag a photo. I'll figure it out.

I know you can drag stuff, and copy and paste files, just not sure exactly how yet. Still trying to figure out exactly how to make my smileys work right. May need to put em all in photobucket. Set up the acct, but hadn't moved them all yet.

I'm not interested in trophey's & 5,000 alerts for likes, etc.

You can change the things you get alerted for. I told it to stop alerting me for likes and everytime someone replied to a thread. But kept it for if they quoted or tagged me etc. It's in one of the links on the drop down box when you hover over your name at top right.

Around 3:10 today my heart went into a-fib.
Omgggggg.......so glad you're ok, but how scary! And especially with Mike not being there! Hope you called him but glad he came home early either way! And next time, open yur danged vape mail in the car on the way!! hehehe Really hoping and praying that they can figure out what it is and how to make it not happen anymore. But since the doc has it too, and hasn't figured it out for himself even, dunno. lol

Once I think I have enough, maybe by the time SushiGirl gets back, I will post a photo of the whole bunch. They were well-received last year.

kewl, I would love to see pics of these too!!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
So before heading off to the ER she opened her package, checked the batt on the new iStick 50 (Pink) had a charge. Put a topper on it, and then off we went.

Dat's da Janet we know and luv!
toothy.gif

Besides, whats a few thousand extra heart beats fer sum vape mail...
whistle.gif

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Thanks everybody for your well wishes. It's nice to know so many people care. I'm doing great this morning. Maybe the beta blocker is working? I feel so blessed, knowing that some of you are dealing with much more serious issues. This is a piece of cake!
I take a beta blocker everyday as part of my BP regime. I have PVCs (Premature Ventricular Contractions) on a regular basis. Can really feel em when they happen. Doc says as long as I don't get more than one at a time I'm OK. Anyhow the beta blocker really regulates my heart rate. Took a stress test a while back and they forgot to tell me not to take it and we thought I would never get my heart rate up to the desired rate. Had a nurse behind me holding me up to keep me from falling backward with exhaustion. It was really funny in hindsight, not so much at the time. Hopefully the beta blocker will solve the problem for you and work as well as it has for me. Keep you in my prayers as extra insurance.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
So, it worked. It is supposed to send an alert that you have been tagged in a post - did you get the notification or did you just find the post???
I did get the alert, but not til I signed back in today. I don't have a cell with service to it, so I don't get paged that way.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

it's a kewl thing to hide a spoiler alert. you click on it and the message pops appears, then click on it again to hide it again. That would have been useful during football season! Hide the who won under the spoiler, so those who wanted to see it could, and those who hadn't seen the game yet, had it dvr'd etc wouldn't click on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread