• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
It's in our genes :laugh:
I'm sure it is! :D

He'd probably turn me into an Orc if I did :laugh:
...just went to look at one ..no, wouldn't be an improvement - leave him alone while he's quiet! :laugh:

That's right, just laugh - mortally wounded I am! :lol:

well their both evil, so the outcome might not be very nice :laugh:
Good! Stalkers? ..best thing for 'em! ;)

It's a good job we've got Burnie then :)
'Tis, he's a gem :)

I do like the doughnut, but the PMP is grabbing me more at the moment. You know me though, tomorrow it will probably be the other way round :lol:
I have my three every day ones and never really tire of them, but with the others, I move back and forth with them too.
PMP is very good though ...almost 'thick' with flavour without being overly sweet. Versatile mixer too :)
I was thinking of trying a little chocolate with the doughnut, but I do have a decent Chocolate Doughnut one from Avant Garde.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Just trying Doughnut King and PMP for the first time today. Not sure about the Doughnut yet, but the PMP is lovely, tastes just like "Lilt" to me, but with extra mango :drool:

Doughnut King is nice, just looked and realised none of mine had it in, so just put one of my older Lemos into service with DK in it :)

Reactions: trouble1000

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Very perceptive of you ...I have done, on many occasions :) Did you like it? I find it beautiful but heart-rending at the same time - quite poignant.
......Sultans of Swing works too!
Here's a nice one for this evening:

I quite liked it trish, but it`s something i wouldn`t rush out and buy. :laugh:

Nice that George saw that! I decided to put a big order in and saved £27.04 :) Unless I blast through my LCCC I won't need any more for a while now - unless they release something new!

Do let us know how the Doughnut concentrate works compared to the ready to use!

It was good of george yes :) I never saw anything on their FB page ! As soon as i make some doughnut up, you will be the first to know Trish. :D

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Just put an order with chefs for some FlavourArt concentrate's.The more I read this thread the more juice and concentrate I want
Peppa pig world was brilliant well worth the three hour drive for the look on our grandaughters face.She was so excited she started shaking
Nice find George.It won't be long and Terry will be going with his grandaughter

Last edited:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
@Brynglas George was it you that had a SVB ??
Just picked up this beaut on UKV a DNA40:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430077613.933689.jpg

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Just ordered a few as well, didn't get any discount on the Moose Juice one:

Lemon Coconut Cream Cake - Size : 50ml,Strength : 3mg
Queen of Puddings - Blend : 50PG/50VG, Size : 50ml, Strength : 3mg
The Doughnut King - Blend : 50PG/50VG, Size : 100ml, Strength : 3mg
Moose Juice: Creamy Hazelnut Roulade - Blend : High VG, Size : 10ml, Strength : 3mg

Concentrates:
Honeycomb Ice Cream - Size : 10ml Chef's Choice
Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy Capella Concentrates
Graham Cracker Version 2 Capella Version 2

Product Total £ 87.70
Total Vouchers -£ 16.44
Shipping Cost £ 4.40
Total £ 75.66
Bob, if you like the Graham Cracker you can have the concentrate i have got, didn`t like it myself !

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I quite liked it trish, but it`s something i wouldn`t rush out and buy. :laugh:
The Massenet? You do need to like classical music for a start :laugh:

It was good of george yes :) I never saw anything on their FB page ! As soon as i make some doughnut up, you will be the first to know Trish. :D
I wish they were at ECF! They have a section at AAEC, but their posts are pretty erratic :)
:banana:Just popped onto POTV and i've won a 30ml bottle of ElDiablo juice:)
Brilliant! :)
I saw their site a while ago - couple of nice sounding ones, but too much PG for me!

Just put an order with chefs for some FlavourArt concentrate's.The more I read this thread the more juice and concentrate I want
We do incite spending enabling at times, yes! ...but, 20% off is long-term saving ;)

Peppa pig world was brilliant well worth the three hour drive for the look on our grandaughters.She was so excited she started shaking
Nice find George.It won't be long and Terry will be going with his grandaughter
Glad you had a good day! :thumb:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Had a busy day today.

Recoiled/wicked :

Subtank & Subtank Mini using the RBA decks.
2 x Russians.
3 x Kayfuns.
An Orchid.
An RM2.
An Odin.
and a Lemo with Ni200.

You`re making me feel inadequate Mate ! :laugh: I did a NI build in a subby earlier, 0.15 ohms, and wicked with that muji stuff, vaping at 30 watts.( Steamgunks Purple Haze ) I am getting some massive clouds, but it doesn`t seem as flavoursome as before with a kanthal build using Rayon :?:

Also i cleaned a kayfun,and again used Muji, filled with English Trifle. I had made it at 20%, and that tasted a bit bland, so i put a couple of drops of concentrate into the tank, and 8 drops into the bottle. Tastes a bit better, but i am wondering if it is the cotton dulling the flavours ? so next chance i get i will put rayon in both tanks and see how that is.

Had a tinker with the bike alarm, and i can`t get it working proper ( Keeps going off ) so i ripped it out and binned it :lol:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
@Bobw1951
Wait 'til you feel the weight of it Bob
When i received mine it was so light,i opened it up to fit a battery and there was already one in it :laugh:

I have a not so nice looking small DNA30 hand made one like that - can hardly feel any weight to it at all - also from UKV but made by a guy from the Midlands on FB

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
There wasn't any at all when I went on there

There is Bob, i just looked. I think i know where you maybe going wrong ! When you click on chefs vapour concentrates it opens a sort of blank page, but if you click on CVC`s on THAT page, you get the drop down list of their concentrates, Starting with ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread