Status
Not open for further replies.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
The @ part before a persons name? Yes, it sends an alert. Once more people start getting those types of alerts there is going to be another riot. Good news: You get to be a part of it. Bad news: You will be the one that started it

rolling.gif

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
The @ part before a persons name? Yes, it sends an alert. Once more people start getting those types of alerts there is going to be another riot. Good news: You get to be a part of it. Bad news: You will be the one that started it

rolling.gif
hehehe cept I didn't start it...... I just egg it on! lol

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I'm baaaaack! Hope I didn't miss anything exciting. Just had to have a nap.

Still rainy.
urghhhhhh
rain.gif

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Deb, I thought I had found my answer but I did not. :mad: It was regarding coming to a thread and being able to go to the point where you last posted. That was the only way I knew where I was. Doesn't seem to have that now or maybe a new way. You are right. I should not have deleted it because it could have helped someone maybe. I wasn't thinking. (naturally)
viannen_39.gif

With the old format with the post # you could right click on it and then (in Windows) use the favorite button and click "Add to Favorite". You would have that post benchmarked. Trying it with the permalink number doesn;t work the same.

Reactions: Rat2chat2

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
also haven't figured out how to post a pic from my computer, without resorting to photobucket or imgur
if you're using chrome you should be able to just copy and paste it, or drag it. They said that wasn't working so good with firefox though.

kk......glad y'all were able to talk!

Reactions: kkay59

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
yeh. i still cant figger out how the permalink is useful (asuming we're talking about that weird thing to the left of "Like"

also haven't figured out how to post a pic from my computer, without resorting to photobucket or imgur
Yesterday I dragged and dropped but when I tried today it didn't work :(

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
if you're using chrome you should be able to just copy and paste it, or drag it. They said that wasn't working so good with firefox though.

kk......glad y'all were able to talk!

bummer. i only use FF with ecf. i use chrome only for personal emails and financial stuff.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
LOL. i was kinda asking you, the resident expert:?:
whatever gave ya that idea??? I've learned a few things, but mostly just point folks to the threads that have the answers. I've read em, but heck then I forget what I read. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread