**ULTIMATE DREAM MOD, becoming reality. . . What's important to you, the requirements for your greatest mod ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So if you do the 26650 with a 15ml bottle you can have the screen facing toward the rear? If so this would be my preferred orientation :) This would have to be a tranny with the flat side toward the rear to give a place for the screen. Couldn't do a girl unless you went the lipo route and put the screen on the side?

Last edited:

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Yeah but the mod with a 26650 and a big bottle is going to be a bigger mod than I'd like I think. I'm making the 10ml 18650sxj longer, end to end, not wider. The 26650 would be wider and longer.

I gotta day I'm impressed with this j board. 60w and it's a significant ammount of power , more than I anticipated, I haven't played with temp control yet but I'm happy with it so far.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yeah but the mod with a 26650 and a big bottle is going to be a bigger mod than I'd like I think. I'm making the 10ml 18650sxj longer, end to end, not wider. The 26650 would be wider and longer.

I gotta day I'm impressed with this j board. 60w and it's a significant ammount of power , more than I anticipated, I haven't played with temp control yet but I'm happy with it so far.
Yea but how much bigger are we talking? Maybe .2" ?? Personally I want more battery capacity than a single 18650

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
photo.php
did that work?

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
alright Tom, yah got me. I think I have to have one of these. How do I order?

send tom an email tmodcustoms@gmail.com

he'll give you options, you put a down payment to secure your spot

the list gets worked on in "like groups" so 25th on the list might get done before 20 on the list if he has 2 mods to do in similar metal/shape etc

then when you least expect it, you'll get an email that it is in production

Reactions: hildicat

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Hello Tom, do you have any plans making a side by side mod, non squonker with the 350j board? I'd be the first to take one off your hands.
Looking for a super small mod like the gizmo but regulated.... I'm guide sure I'm not the only one. Thanks a bunch and BTW, I dig your craftsmanship.
Thanks for the kind words my friend! I'm 0rettu much going to be sticking with the bottom feeders tho. I do a dual 26650 mod w no bottle, it's about as small as you can go with two cells, I've got adapters so you can run dual 18650s too. I alway liked those gizmo mods, but I like the feeders more. The next mod I'm doing is a lipo powered mosfet mod , basically a non regulated bottom feeder that's not quite a mech bc it's going to have a 2 cell (series) 100c lipo pack that's a real killer inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread