• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Terry I found English trifle a bit bland at 20%.I found 23% and a few drops of Cappela sweet Strawberry and it's the mutts nutts
Thanks Marcus, i`ll probably do my next batch at 25%, and i have just ordered some Raspberry concentrate, so i can add a touch of that if needed.:)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
There is Bob, i just looked. I think i know where you maybe going wrong ! When you click on chefs vapour concentrates it opens a sort of blank page, but if you click on CVC`s on THAT page, you get the drop down list of their concentrates, Starting with ABC

Weird, I didn't get a drop down list just a page asking me to enter my email to be notified when back in stock, I won't bother now that I already ordered but maybe next time they have a reduction on.

Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Weird, I didn't get a drop down list just a page asking me to enter my email to be notified when back in stock, I won't bother now that I already ordered but maybe next time they have a reduction on.

Capture.PNG

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Great :)

Also i cleaned a kayfun,and again used Muji, filled with English Trifle. I had made it at 20%, and that tasted a bit bland, so i put a couple of drops of concentrate into the tank, and 8 drops into the bottle. Tastes a bit better, but i am wondering if it is the cotton dulling the flavours ? so next chance i get i will put rayon in both tanks and see how that is.
I found 20% too mild with the VG base, so decided to increase it by a few percent! :)

Terry I found English trifle a bit bland at 20%.I found 23% and a few drops of Cappela sweet Strawberry and it's the mutts nutts
:) I've got the Chefs Choice strawberry one.

There is Bob, i just looked. I think i know where you maybe going wrong ! When you click on chefs vapour concentrates it opens a sort of blank page, but if you click on CVC`s on THAT page, you get the drop down list of their concentrates, Starting with ABC
...or these concentrates? Chef's Choice - Chefsvapour

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
That was similar to the page I got - but where it says write a review it asked me to put my email address to be notified and the concentrate drop down was missing
You get that when a particular concentrate is out of stock, so it`s best to go back and the list will be there :)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Only draw back of the SVB Bob,if it is one.
Think Nigel should be fitting magnetic doors,only for looks sake,would just make a nicer finish.

That one I just posted has magnets, mind you for single batteries it's not really a problem as long as the USB works, it's when you get to dual batteries that they definitely need magnetic doors.

Reactions: trouble1000

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Think I see what happened now - it's the ABC that's o/s ..select another from the drop down (where it says ABC) - and see which are in stock.

Possible I suppose, just don't remember seeing the drop down - it's an age thing :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Possible I suppose, just don't remember seeing the drop down - it's an age thing :laugh:
I think it's that we were used to the old site - first time we use the new one for something, we can miss things! Think you'll see it now showing the ABC o/s ..click the little arrow next to ABC
ChefsVapour Concentrates - Chefsvapour

Definitely an age thing, I'm getting annoyed with myself now :-x
No, not at all - it's just as I said above ..something not used before and not like it used to be! :)

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Right, now drop the Temp, leave the wattage high, and let the TP do the work, that's the way it is designed to work
I`ve put it down now till tomorrow bob :) Plus i`m not keen on running a mod at it`s maximum wattage, i never feel comfortable doing that. :laugh:

Reactions: trouble1000
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread