Official Squape R[eloaded] thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2014
Utah
Hey so anyone using any of the metal AFC rings? I've got the brass on which tarnishes pretty quick, I polished it up with autosol which is good stuff but also not the kind of stuff you want to be breathing in.. Anyone got a cleaner way of cleaning?
My black ring is aluminum as I'm sure the other colored rings are too. My original is SS obviously.

I'm going to look into those polishing rags for my Flask battery caps because they're tarnished as **** [emoji1]

Reactions: showman

Vinylpimp

Verified Member
Feb 13, 2015
Be sure to check out INTASTE.DE for your Squape R prices!
(They're out of stock a of today..)

They are faster than US shippers!

Right now the Euro is at 1.09 to $1.00, it has been down to under 1.05, you have to watch the exchange rate...

If you go to any EU seller deduct 19% from the displayed prices (this the VAT tax) we do not pay this in the US.

The current price in most EU sites is €145.00, take 19% away, do the exchange comes out to $128.00, shipping is about $15.00 for Fed Ex International Priority (from Intaste).

Vaperev in the US sells them for $165.00, and they are out of stock right now.

I have two and love them! :thumb:
thanks man, and it seems intaste.de only ships with S deck only, that's a bummer because i only want w deck, its still a awesome deal for 128.00, if they had it in stock i swear i would buy in a heartbeat, but maybe all this patience might come in handy since they're coming out with the Rs now

Reactions: ItTechy

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
thanks man, and it seems intaste.de only ships with S deck only, that's a bummer because i only want w deck, its still a awesome deal for 128.00, if they had it in stock i swear i would buy in a heartbeat, but maybe all this patience might come in handy since they're coming out with the Rs now
Reading their post about the Rs, the exact language they use leads me to believe it is strictly aesthetic changes. Of course, that doesn't mean I'm not going to drool over myself and try desperately to pick one of the very first ones up, lol

Reactions: showman

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
In a post you can:

Use a Media Gallery Embed and never have to search your local system for an image:

LOL..just a joke. Use the Insert Icon and select Spoiler

HTH
:)

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
Tapatalk is working again

Force stop, clear cache, and then good to go.

Thanks to Sedge
I had to install the newest TT, sign out of the app itself, sign in again and it's working (using it now). Saw the suggestion in another thread from Tibs.

Just glad it's working. The speed alone of TT vs chrome is worth it.

Reactions: Rikk

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion

I would check each day as they are very good about replenishing stock.

Cloud 9 in the UK has them but at the current exchange rate for the British Pound it would be $165.00 plus shipping.

Not to mention there is no word if the Squape R will be replaced by the Rs...?

I mean it's only a few days away until they officially announce the Rs..:banana:

Rikk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2014
Utah
In a post you can:

Use a Media Gallery Embed and never have to search your local system for an image:

LOL..just a joke. Use the Insert Icon and select Spoiler

HTH
:)
That was mean.... No likey for you ;)

nevillebartos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Vic, Aus
My black ring is aluminum as I'm sure the other colored rings are too. My original is SS obviously.

I'm going to look into those polishing rags for my Flask battery caps because they're tarnished as **** [emoji1]

Yeah I got brass caps on the flask as well, they polish up nicely.. In my search I found baking soda / vinegar as a non toxic solution, doesn't have the convenience of those rags but I'll probably be using that until I can find rags locally

Rikk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2014
Utah
Yeah I got brass caps on the flask as well, they polish up nicely.. In my search I found baking soda / vinegar as a non toxic solution, doesn't have the convenience of those rags but I'll probably be using that until I can find rags locally
What's your mixture? If it works, I'm all for it. I haven't polished mine and they are overly due. I don't think about it often because I hardly see them until I change out my batteries and then I'm all like, [emoji90]

nevillebartos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Vic, Aus
What's your mixture? If it works, I'm all for it. I haven't polished mine and they are overly due. I don't think about it often because I hardly see them until I change out my batteries and then I'm all like, [emoji90]

Havn't yet tried it myself, just saw it on one of these types of articles How to Clean Brass Tarnish With Baking Soda | eHow seems the idea is to make a paste, they're using a lot in that one though and I think our little parts would require a lot less. I'll give it a go in a little while and see what happens

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I would check each day as they are very good about replenishing stock.

Cloud 9 in the UK has them but at the current exchange rate for the British Pound it would be $165.00 plus shipping.

Not to mention there is no word if the Squape R will be replaced by the Rs...?

I mean it's only a few days away until they officially announce the Rs..:banana:

You must have done some math wrong or forgot about no VAT. I just added it to my cart and with shipping a Squape (they have all thread original decks available too) comes out to 103 pounds shipped....OR....$156 SHIPPED. Still cheaper, by at least $15 depending on shipping, not to mention depending on the vendor and they state you AND they are in, you can also be charged sales tax on top of the $165 + shipping that they go for over here.

At C9V their usual rate of 98 pounds and change has been dropped to 91 pounds and change right now.

In Summary: SQuape R is $156 SHIPPED from Cloud9Vaping with your choice of decks

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Oh BTW.

My B-Deck, nano chimney, and Bell Cap were shipped from Cloud9 on the 20th...they are scheduled for delivery tomorrow. That isn't bad at all considering the weekend wedged into the shipping time. Quicker than I initially thought it would be with some of the complaints about shipping from C9V, so I am very happy about that :)

Reactions: Rikk

Riblet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2015
LBC
Oh BTW.

My B-Deck, nano chimney, and Bell Cap were shipped from Cloud9 on the 20th...they are scheduled for delivery tomorrow. That isn't bad at all considering the weekend wedged into the shipping time. Quicker than I initially thought it would be with some of the complaints about shipping from C9V, so I am very happy about that :)
Nice! I ordered my bell cap from them too, hopefully it will be here this week so I can get to polishing it.

Reactions: dems86

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Nice! I ordered my bell cap from them too, hopefully it will be here this week so I can get to polishing it.

Do you have instructions on how to polish the Bell Cap, or have you done it before on a Bell for a different atty? I would love to get directions and see pics of the beginning, process, and final product when you do it too.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
Do you have instructions on how to polish the Bell Cap, or have you done it before on a Bell for a different atty? I would love to get directions and see pics of the beginning, process, and final product when you do it too.

Just Google "how to polish bell cap" and you'll find videos and forum threads.

Reactions: dems86

Riblet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2015
LBC
I've never done a bell cap, only metal but here's a video.

Rikk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2014
Utah
Oh BTW.

Wow, my first order took 15 days and my second order, which was the bell cap, took about 9 days. So holy shipping that's fast for C9V.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the B deck.....and the bell cap. You using Kanthal or nickel with your SqR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread