Not open for further replies.

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
Hi SW the adjustable pin for the ZNA came during the outage
It included a new plastic bushing and a 2 piece copper 510 pin It's a screw type adjuster not spring loaded
It works nicely,all attys sit flush now. Pretty small part for 16 bucks thou

Nice! Does the center screw turn with some resistance? Mine was loose and kept moving out of position when I took an atty on and off until I tinned it with solder and made it tighter. That's worked to date but at some point I think the solder will loosen, this may be the answer to that problem.

Reactions: Steelshade

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
It is a bit loose. It's not a problem yet but if it becomes one, I will tin it a bit
Thanks

Nice! Does the center screw turn with some resistance? Mine was loose and kept moving out of position when I took an atty on and off until I tinned it with solder and made it tighter. That's worked to date but at some point I think the solder will loosen, this may be the answer to that problem.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
FYI:

You cannot respond to PMs sent prior to the upgrade, the other party will not get it.
You must start a NEW "conversation".

The links between old PMs and their recipient did not carry through to the new system

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
lol - i'll never find all my old threads ............ sigh

no idea how i can make do without 'my posts'
Yep, I just found this thread again. I'm slowly adding all the threads I'm still interested in to my Watched Threads list. That will be an acceptable substitute for "My Posts" once I've got 'em all.
It's getting them all that's the difficult part. :ohmy:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I don't get it... You guys lost your subscribed threads?
Nope, we just didn't "subscribe" to threads to begin with. We just used "New Posts" which brought a list of threads we'd posted in. That feature is conspicuously absent from the new software.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
I'm having problems finding information, could someone answer a question for me. Will DNA 40 large screen fit in the Baps or do I have to make some adjustments? Thanks in advance!
While it "can" be done, you will have to make adjustments to accommodate it.

DSCN1008_zps624e29dd.jpg

I had to enlarge the window, used a file, tried a dremel but high speed didnt work so good on the nylon.
Also the screen wont fit in the recessed rectangle on the inside or back of the window hole, so you either have to grind away those walls, or fasten it on top of the walls.
If you have the version of the BAP that used a clamp for the window, the clamp wont work either.

JAWS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2010
Cali
since gdeal revised his squonker print for the large dna i assume adjustments have to be made. to what extent i have no idea - hopefully mike will pop in; he has both

While it "can" be done, you will have to make adjustments to accommodate it.

DSCN1008_zps624e29dd.jpg

I had to enlarge the window, used a file, tried a dremel but high speed didnt work so good on the nylon.
Also the screen wont fit in the recessed rectangle on the inside or back of the window hole, so you either have to grind away those walls, or fasten it on top of the walls.
If you have the version of the BAP that used a clamp for the window, the clamp wont work either.
Thank you both for your replys!
@mikepetro I have the one from the
GB here on ECF last year.

Reactions: tiburonfirst

RedFox

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
On the edge of insanity..
Here is the DNA 40 I built from round 6. Nothing special because I was too impatient as this was my first experience with TP. Been vaping on it since the evening the board arrived. Definitely jumping on round 7. Thanks again Mike!! :)

Still need to finish squaring and tinting the cover. Also going to change out the fire button if/when it ever arrives..

20150514_223738.jpg
20150514_223733.jpg
20150520_165149.jpg
20150520_165305.jpg

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.