What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Part 2

Rwb1500

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
South Central PA
I been paying $6.99 per can in Florida :facepalm: Think I'm going to do online only. :glare:
My sweet Lord. Round cans are $1.99 here in PA, HOWEVER, the Mini Mint, which I like very much is only available in one place and they want something like $4.49. It's a high end cigar store, so I guess they get away with it. The fridge is always stacked to the brim though.

I've been sampling the General line over the last week or so. I like the mint, but it is a bit on the strong side for me so the mini mint is about perfect. I tried the Nordic Mint and it was alright, a little sweet. I also tried the White which has a little too much citrus funk for me. I need a can of original to try and then I think I'll branch out and make an order online for a few things.

Last edited:

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Rwb, I'm assuming you're a female, could be wrong. Where do you live that they're selling the round cans for $1.99? There are two stores in Sellersville, near me. The one charges $3.49 and the other $2.49. I haven't seen them on sale yet. Were you getting coupons in the cans until April. They were for a $1 off and you had to peale them off the top of the cans. That label where you see yellow on it that allows you not to have the warnings on the cans.

Reactions: hittman

Rwb1500

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
South Central PA
Rwb, I'm assuming you're a female, could be wrong. Where do you live that they're selling the round cans for $1.99? There are two stores in Sellersville, near me. The one charges $3.49 and the other $2.49. I haven't seen them on sale yet. Were you getting coupons in the cans until April. They were for a $1 off and you had to peale them off the top of the cans. That label where you see yellow on it that allows you not to have the warnings on the cans.

Now why would you assume a thing like that? I am most assuredly 100 % male. :thumbs:

I'm in the Harrisburg area. Sheetz and Turkey Hill both, $1.99.

Edit; nope, not Turkey Hill, that was Rutters.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Sorry about that. You obviously are sensitive to nic level then.

You got my hopes up when you said Turkey Hill, there's one fairly close by although in the opposite direction of my current travels. The closest Sheets is 31 miles and Rutters is only in the Harrisburg area. I will make sure to stop at a Sheetz if I'm in Bethlehem or north of here. What do they charge at the Turkey Hill?

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That's a cool can roth! Unfortunately I can't stand thunder frosted. I tried the new lemon a little while back and it tastes like thunder frosted with lemon added. Yuck! I keep thinking that I should sign up for facebook but haven't yet. Maybe some day. The oldest graduates in a couple weeks and our schedule has been non stop. Also her 18th birthday is this coming Sunday.

Rwb1500

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2014
    South Central PA

You got my hopes up when you said Turkey Hill, there's one fairly close by although in the opposite direction of my current travels. The closest Sheets is 31 miles and Rutters is only in the Harrisburg area. I will make sure to stop at a Sheetz if I'm in Bethlehem or north of here. What do they charge at the Turkey Hill?

Dang it, now I'm a sissy? :lol:

It's been so long since I've had real tobacco anything maybe you're right. I typically vape at 3 mg and we all know that vaping isn't exactly efficient for nicotine absorption.

I don't know about Turkey Hill. I mistyped and instead of actually correcting it I just added more to the post. Buuut, I'll try to go to Turkey Hill tomorrow and have a look for you. I've got two right down the street and they're both showing up on the store finder on the General website. I'll try to update when I can.

If you haven't already try the locator on the General website. In my area there are a few independent convenience stores/smoke shops selling it as well.

Reactions: firechick

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Rwb, don't stress about how strong the snus is that you use. Whatever works for you is great. Some need a lot and some need a little. As long as it keeps the cravings away then all is good. I've never been one to subscribe to the belief that tough guys use more/stronger whatever.

Rwb1500

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2014
    South Central PA

I checked out Turkey Hill today, $1.99, plus the two cans I got had $1 off coupons!

They had mint, wintergreen, white, and original.

Users who are viewing this thread