Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
50/50 works fine for me in my Subtank, but I wonder if Dave could make it 70VG special for you, if you ask him? He's such a nice guy.

I have coughing fits with the 50/50 but 70vg and up has been fine. So now I have allll this 6mg 50/50 sitting around. I tried to use my handy dandy PT3 the other day and wow! Can't ever see myself going there again...guess I'll have to sell all this juice and replace it. A whole tub of Ahlusion.

Mia11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Michigan
I have coughing fits with the 50/50 but 70vg and up has been fine. So now I have allll this 6mg 50/50 sitting around. I tried to use my handy dandy PT3 the other day and wow! Can't ever see myself going there again...guess I'll have to sell all this juice and replace it. A whole tub of Ahlusion.

I know exactly what you mean about not going back again. It's an evolution and it's happening to me, too!

ETA- Another lesson why it's better not to horde too much juice. I'm going to just vape my 50/50, but I do prefer 70VG these days.

Mia11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Michigan
Isn't SDV the vendor that if you ask for a sample flavor, they will send it or am I thinking wrong here? I have my juices in the cart but wanted to see if I can b greedy and ask for a sample

Yes! He sent me a 30ml sample of Mr. Roarke when I asked. Omg, though. It was so good I ordered it the next time.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Jenna,..about to load this Pearadise into the Reo..It's really dark..I'll let ya know what it's like. Idk if I've ever vaped it steeped before..hehe :p

ETA
...............annnnd nothing! I've been Diketoned. o_O

Guess I'm ruined by them with this allergy season..Time to dike it up I recon. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DJLEC

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Welp..Vapers tongue just that quick..Not even diketones are being tasted just now.

Guess I'll wait it out and just sit here watching this silly Arnold Schwarzenegger movie "Gonad The Barbiturate" and chill.

I hate it when this happens..H20..H20,..and more H20...Jolly Ranchers out the ying yang. Hope this don't set in. :(

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Ask Dave in your order notes.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
I sure will,.... send him an email as well. I've got use to 70VG for quite some time now.

Vapers Tongue cured...Yeeeehaw! :thumbs:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I ordered from SDV and got more Daft Spunk, the Lemon one, Spunky Brewster and the Key Lime one and asked for a sample of Blueberry Bacco even tho I know it probably won't have enuff tobacco flavor from Dusty's review but I'm still a sucker for all things blueberry

ETA oh and I also got the cereal one. Can't believe I'm gonna try a cereal vape

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
The last time I ordered from SDV I requested a sample, but didn't get it. :(...Won't stop me from ordering from them again though...I am so in love with this Spunkberry, and just know I'm going to love the others I have as well if they are half as good as this one.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I ordered from SDV and got more Daft Spunk, the Lemon one, Spunky Brewster and the Key Lime one and asked for a sample of Blueberry Bacco even tho I know it probably won't have enuff tobacco flavor from Dusty's review but I'm still a sucker for all things blueberry

ETA oh and I also got the cereal one. Can't believe I'm gonna try a cereal vape
Blueberry?!? Never heard of those. :D

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
The last time I ordered from SDV I requested a sample, but didn't get it. :(...Won't stop me from ordering from them again though...I am so in love with this Spunkberry, and just know I'm going to love the others I have as well if they are half as good as this one.
I'm not pushing me luck..already gonna worry him about the 70VG..lol ;)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I can not begin to say how much this one tickled my fancy! Absolutely delicious!

tripoli_grande.png

120ml $49.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread