PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Got back from visiting a friend in the hospital a bit ago...

He checked himself in because he was having extreme difficulty with his breathing. They put him on a respirator and put him under with some heavy meds. They left him under and on the respirator for 2-3 days ( he's unclear as to when they woke him up ). Because he's a smoker, they are leaning towards COPD but if true, it's be odd since the only thing he'd complained about in the recent past has been being tired a lot, which he'd contributed due to stress from trying to get his house ready for sale and other recent events in his life.

I'm also not of the opinion that it's COPD but I'm not ruling it out either. He had been cleaning a lot recently... so other chemicals or possibly mold may also be contributing factors that could explain whatever has caused it. There are known natural medications ( that can't be mentioned here ) that are known to help that have no known health risks associated with them. Part of that ( the legal part ) is CBD oil and falls under the health food category... I'm also going to suggest Hemp oil since its known to rebuild dna and has many other benefits as well. Both should be available at health food stores and/or online.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
So lady's what other colors look good in a kitchen besides light yellow ?

Not one of the lady's... but I'd think a light tan or brown would look good. Of course I really like natural woods and since those go well with wood... I'm a bit partial.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Not one of the lady's... but I'd think a light tan or brown would look good. Of course I really like natural woods and since those go well with wood... I'm a bit partial.

That's what my daughter said that's two for light tan :)

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    Is it just my imagination or is participation down about 50% around here ?? :unsure:

I'm usually an on again, off again sort anyway... but recently it does seem I'm posting less but a lot of that was from the allergies and headaches I've had recently... it's hard to think "smart a$ $" in those conditions...

... and of course, the current theme on the forum doesn't help with it being such a bright white one...

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 7, 2013
    Connecticut
    Is it just my imagination or is participation down about 50% around here ?? :unsure:

I thought that even before the changeover.
    Hope it's just a fluke. Don't want to lose all my friends here. Plus I just finished unpacking all my stuff. (And I DID take a room further down the hall from the, uh, ahem, facilities...)

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I'm usually an on again, off again sort anyway... but recently it does seem I'm posting less but a lot of that was from the allergies and headaches I've had recently... it's hard to think "smart a$ $" in those conditions...

... and of course, the current theme on the forum doesn't help with it being such a bright white one...

If you get a good rain tonight it might help with the allergies and I also have my fingers crossed for some darker skins:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread