Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Capparillo

Do you take your coffee with cream and sugar? If so you may really enjoy this vape. There have been many coffee flavors that I have tried and this is first really good tasting coffee vape. I love this vape and it is another flavor I wasn't expecting to like. This coffee vape has depth, as I am finding most of NLV juices do. It would be hard to not re order this one.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Cold creek

I havn't been happy with any menthol vapes, despite being a menthol smoker for 25 years. So this one was saved for last. This reminds me of spearmint gum. The menthol is not overdone as they are in a lot of other juices I have had. It actually feels more cool than menthol. Minty freshness and sweet.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Ok, it took me all day to decide. But this is my list of favorite to least liked.

All star flavors, I like these all equally. Which is funny because a week ago straberry was at the bottom of my list.
NLV gold
butterscotch
BluBerry beach
StraBerry
Caramel reef

These are great vapes too, but unlikely that i would want to vape them all day.
Tropikeyta
Tappulles
Fruit3
Bounty hunter
Harbor nite

These flavors are good. I just couldn't put them in a favorites category.
Line rider
Tobanna
Red apple
Capparillo
NLV 4 ya

These flavors I will most likely not reorder. They are still very good flavors, I just enjoyed the above flavors more.
Cold creek
Apricot brandy
Twilite tobacco
Backston
Vanilla strait
Renegade

I will have to taste my new flavors again in a week. it will be interesting to see what climbs up the list after some steeping.
Feel free to share your favorites list. We may be able to find others who enjoy similar flavor profiles.
I am not a tobacco fan usually. In the past i have enjoyed creamy flavors and bakery's.

I'm interested on every one else's opinions of these flavors so feel free to share your thoughts and experience.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Capparillo

Do you take your coffee with cream and sugar? If so you may really enjoy this vape. There have been many coffee flavors that I have tried and this is first really good tasting coffee vape. I love this vape and it is another flavor I wasn't expecting to like. This coffee vape has depth, as I am finding most of NLV juices do. It would be hard to not re order this one.

wow, so i have capparillo loaded in a carto right now. major difference in taste.
in a carto it has that cappuccino flavor. Reminds me slightly of a starbucks latte maybe... Strong coffee. where as in the dripping atty it was more like coffee with cream and sugar. I prefer it in the dripping atty, but if you like a stronger coffee flavor i totally recommend using a carto or carto tank

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Just in case some one thought I may be joking.
Here is my Vape gear and liquids image.jpg

Last edited:

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Ok niteliters!
So I have been experimenting with the ultra menthol drops.
First I have to say, a drop goes a loooong way so be careful.

I would reccomend as a starting point, 5mls of juice and i drop of menthol.
I personally prefer 6ml of juice to one drop.

It is menthol and not mint. It has a cooling sensation and I think the menthol will really shine with fruity flavors this summer.

I am loving it with tropikeyta. Reminds me of a fruit punch.
I also liked it with red apple. And with the nlv4ya tobacco.

I mixed mine in a seperate bottle measuring out mls in a syringe and using one drop from the 10ml ultra menthol bottle.
Originally I tried adding one drop to an xl CARTO but it was a punch to throat and it ruined the carto for me.
If I was going to add it to a 10ml bottle I would add two drops only. Three drops to a 30ml.
Or 1 drop in a full nautilus tank.

V8inDamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2012
LOST IN THE CLOUDS-USA
Our St Patrick's 2 Day Sale starts NOW! Limited inventory on some newer NLV flavors.

Get the NiteLite Vapor Liquids you enjoy at a Lucky 25% Discount. Visit www.pvliquids.com

NO coupon code required. Sale Discounts will be automatically applied to your shopping cart.

Sale applies to 30ml Bottles and 130ml Mini Jugs. Sale ends Midnight March 17th (Central Time)

* Regular Bulk Qty Discounts will Not be active during any Promotion or Sale event at PVLiquids.com

NEW for MARCH 2015: Sinn Rollz - Peach Beach - Mango Beach - Melon Beach

Feel free to post this Sale to any active forum you may be a member of to share the Savings!

Enjoy! Happy St Patricks Day!
The Team at PVLiquids.com

Join in on the fun with other NLV and PVL fans on ECF (electronic cigarette forum). Kat's NLV thread of friends and Ladiekali's Review thread and Glam's NLV discussion thread

Reactions: DPLongo22

V8inDamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2012
LOST IN THE CLOUDS-USA
Loving all the NLV flavors I've tried so far...but, WHAT happened to Waffles??? I was loving it, got it twice, but for a while now it has been gone.

So, soo sad!

Yes it's always sad when they have to discontinue one of their flavors. I'm not totally sure why they did the waffles but I think it was cause it wasn't a big seller.

Reactions: DPLongo22

dmwalker24

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Little Elm, TX
Capparillo

As far as I'm concerned Capparillo shook the pillars of heaven, punched my neighbor in the face, and then flew off into the sky on a flaming Harley. I'm a certified coffee addict and this flavor is the last coffee vape I ever need to try. No more bad imitations of coffee. No more juices that taste like someone mixed instant coffee crystals and VG in a dirty bucket with a broom. Not just an ADV but maybe my first ever ADEDOV (All Day Every Day Only Vape). I may need to request overtime at work to supply my habit.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
As far as I'm concerned Capparillo shook the pillars of heaven, punched my neighbor in the face, and then flew off into the sky on a flaming Harley. I'm a certified coffee addict and this flavor is the last coffee vape I ever need to try. No more bad imitations of coffee. No more juices that taste like someone mixed instant coffee crystals and VG in a dirty bucket with a broom. Not just an ADV but maybe my first ever ADEDOV (All Day Every Day Only Vape). I may need to request overtime at work to supply my habit.

Don't hold back please, dm...... tell us how you REALLY feel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread