PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
If you get a good rain tonight it might help with the allergies and I also have my fingers crossed for some darker skins:)

We've had very little rain and looking at the SatRad... looks like the current storm is winding down. Tomorrow we've got a 90% chance of storms again... :)

The allergies have already backed off recently... but your right, a good rain always helps a bit with that.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Oh... on the "skins" ... I read that it may be a while, they've got kinks they are still working out. I know in the conversations area there's a big one... you can't "leave" one that you started but you can leave the ones that others started...

oliverturtle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Near the volcano
That's actually a good point... I know of the threads I watch, most are slower than normal. Of course, they are also older threads which probably accounts for some of that.
Some people are creatures of habit. The two days might have broke them from visiting. It is getting warmer here and I have a lot more chores as the weather warms up. Shrug... Might just all be timing.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
So I got some really exciting news last week. Looks like my father-in-law wants to take me and the girl to Australia in September!

Sweet! Always wanted to visit. Got some friends I work with music wise, and talking with them it sounds like such an absolutely beautiful continent. I'm jealous...

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Aganiter likes a quick in N out. She told me so. Which is a good thing, because I'm usually pretty quick.

$5 doesn't buy much these days, ya know.
Go for the $2.50 Spring Special and you cut your time by half!
Coupon code: AGGIE SPRING IS HERE 50%

oliverturtle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Near the volcano
Sweet! Always wanted to visit. Got some friends I work with music wise, and talking with them it sounds like such an absolutely beautiful continent. I'm jealous...
I never thought I would have a chance to go. It is a dream. :)

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    not been feeling well but ill try and catch up biggest ((hugs)) to u all and hope you sleep wonderfully and awaken to a wonderful day!

797270082_561577.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread