My istick 50w won't turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging from all the various problems the 50 watt owners are having, I'd say that Eleaf pushed out the 50 watt way too fast, before working out all the bugs. It's also too bad they don't seem to care to address warranty issues promptly and honestly. I bought the 20watt three months ago and it's worked without fail, but I'll be damned if I'm going to chase eleaf should it stop working. They're shady.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Mine does the same thing, and occasionally, the display will flicker while vaping. No moisture or leakage visible when disassembled. A week later I bought an IPV Mini2 and the istick sits in the vape cabinet, and I will occasionally use it at home, but I consider it too unreliable to leave the house with it.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
It will shut down for a short or if it overheats. Watch PBusardo's review.

My honest opininion is despite its specs, its really not meant to be a 50W mod. It has undersized components and no venting. I've switched all of mine to single coil tanks, and no issues as of yet.

However, it does have a 3 month warranty should it not reset and turn back on. If your vendor won't help, contact ismoka for replacement.

Trent Risley

Apr 27, 2015
This happened to my coworkers 30watt. He took it back to the shop he bought it from and is having it sent back to eleaf. Dont know for sure yet if theyll replace it or not though.
Thank you for the help and yes since I have the warranty I contacted them and they are paying for the shipping so I can get a replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread