Adding WTA to pre-made vendor e-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Been reading a lot of old posts that are closed, and am getting confused. :blush:

I bought a bottle of 6mg nic of unflavored juice. My norm is 6mg. I want to add some of that WTA liquid to my store bought bottle of e-juice.

What is a starting amoint for the amount to add? Lets say my juice is 10ml.

Note; I understand that since my WTA is unflavored and that "may" have a minor influence on the amount of flavor taste, but I am exerimenting anyway.

So, for each ML in the e-juice bottle, how many drops should a add to the bottle of e-juice for recommended affect.

Thanks,

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
I don't use WTA myself, but you can find more information about it in the DIY sub-forum. Here's a link to a supplier page. From what I gather, it can be vaped straight-up when the need arises, or mixed with existing liquid for all-day use; I saw one poster indicate they mixed it at 10% into their DIY liquid.

LeftofCenter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2014
Front Royal, VA, USA
Since I use it on an as needed basis I have always filled about half a tank with my regular juice and added a few drops of the WTA to my tank. I hit on that for a while and all is right with my world again and I go back to just vaping my usual juice.

I think using WTA is different for every individual, it's a matter of finding what works for you. :)

LR40K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
United States
Does WTA actually work ? I snus and it contains all of the alkaloids. I feel no different compared to vaping.

It worked for me. Can't say if it's a placebo effect or not but I really needed something to take the edge off of switching from cigs to vaping. It wasn't that easy for me. I read about WTA, tried it and seemed to take the edge off. I don't use it anymore, my goals were to quit the smokes and then the vaping. The cigs are done and I've gone from 24 to 6.

If regular juice/upping the nic level isn't doing it for someone, one bottle of WTA to try is worth a shot. Like I said, placebo or not, I feel it really helped me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread