Not open for further replies.

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington
:toast:Thanks y'all

Yeah I partied hard LOL...family & friends and good times were had. I can't seem to get over my newfound love for a peanut butter tobacco. This RM2 has made me go thru four bottles of it in a week and a half.

Oh here's a funny for ya: took my TRA SL to a super-hip vape store here in the area. The young man inside obviously knows a good thing when he sees one...he saw my reo and said " oh s--, is that a REO?" he summons his coworkers over to take a gander (I had already relinquished it to his clutches, as I "know" this kid and he's a good guy) and then he says "this is like one of the FIRST mods! Can I hit it?" So I pull off my drip tip and he takes a long draw. He shook his head with sweet satisfaction and when I told him it is peanut butter tobacco juice he couldn't believe it. Anyway, it was as if the OG of vaping had made an appearance LOL.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Having a an education supposedly these elected officials have some intelligence, you would think....

Including business owners and corporate governing bodies...you would think!

I mean I know a lot of what is happening is due to big tobacco and big pharma, but not all of it!

No one, no where is jumping up and down and saying this (vaping is safe), heck, some of air we breath in some cities has more toxins in it than the vapor we inhale, but, BUT it is far safer than traditional smoking, and proves little if no health risks to others versus traditional smoking!

I think I'm gonna go on a campaign that anyone, anywhere emitting any type of vapor is causing me "something" and I will complain until it stops!

Be it Starbucks coffee vapor, tea vapor, food stuffs vapor...incense, scented candles, perfumes and cologne'...deodorant....
(we wouldn't want to offend someone with the smell of "Fresh Rain", nope...just plain old B.O. !

It's all hurting me, and it is offensive...yeah...yeah...yeah....:facepalm:

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Who makes this peanut butter e juice?

:toast:Thanks y'all

Yeah I partied hard LOL...family & friends and good times were had. I can't seem to get over my newfound love for a peanut butter tobacco. This RM2 has made me go thru four bottles of it in a week and a half.

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington
The juice, I'm pretty sure, is made by a VAPE store franchise. I haven't ever seen or heard about it anywhere else than these stores.

It's by a "brand" called Smoking Aces and the flavor is called Spitfire. It is DIVINE. If you want more info please feel free to PM me (no I do not make or profit from the sale of this juice!!!)

ETA this is the first time I've ever found this line on the Internet. Hope I'm not breaking rules posting the link. Smoking Aces | Premium Tobacco Blended eJuices

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
The juice, I'm pretty sure, is made by a VAPE store franchise. I haven't ever seen or heard about it anywhere else than these stores.

It's by a "brand" called Smoking Aces and the flavor is called Spitfire. It is DIVINE. If you want more info please feel free to PM me (no I do not make or profit from the sale of this juice!!!)

ETA this is the first time I've ever found this line on the Internet. Hope I'm not breaking rules posting the link. Smoking Aces | Premium Tobacco Blended eJuices

How big a bottle is it you get?

Looks interesting!

Reactions: Astron

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
Hey Fleet! Yea, I've been MiA for a bit. I was so tired from work that I haven't been doing much. I have off right now until sometime in May until they get the materials in, so I'm around a little more. Still job hunting, though.
Ended up buying 2 more non-reo mechs: a dual 18650 box and a black SMPL mod. Then I got a derringer...which I think I need to get a bf derringer 'cause I like the derringer more than my RM2, so I've been using my mechs more than my reo (but still using my reo when I drive - lol).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
So Gatlin was in his underwear with a tool belt with tools hanging out of it. Safety goggles and rainbow suspenders on and his mom says "sometimes your funny sometimes not". Gatlin with a straight face says "sometimes your happy sometimes not" lol. It took me a long time to stop laughing so hard that I could see :lol:

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Thank you. I never heard of them. I will keep it in mind. I don't need any juice at the moment. But for future reference, I'll sure keep it in mind. Some people love certain juices, and then I don't. So I have to be careful, as juice can be a money pit for me. But you are raving about it, so I am interested.

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington
Thank you. I never heard of them. I will keep it in mind. I don't need any juice at the moment. But for future reference, I'll sure keep it in mind. Some people love certain juices, and then I don't. So I have to be careful, as juice can be a money pit for me. But you are raving about it, so I am interested.
Trust me, I never heard of them either til I stumbled upon it. Pretty sure it's a local (WA) biz making its own juice.

Juice is a money pit for me! I gave away upwards of 120ml to a friend of mine today...some full 30ml bottles, 15ml unopened bottles, some used just enough to realize I won't vape it all, some I got tired of...jeez it was likely closer to 240ml. Anyways...if I could find a recipe to DIY these flavors, I'd be on it in a heartbeat. At this rate I'll be buying at least two bottles a week.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Now then; here is a list of Chicken Ramen ingredients....do ya' think inhalation of all these things are good for us?!

Every time you make a steaming bowl of Ramen noodles this is what you're inhaling!
(Funny how this is okay....yeah...yeah I know we aren't inhaling as much...)

INGREDIENTS: , RAMEN NOODLE INGREDIENTS (, ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (, WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN,

Reduced Iron is the product of Rust that has been de-rusted by applying an electrical current and hydrogen to the rust.

">REDUCED IRON
, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, The product of bacteria, Lactobacillus Casei, being treated with multiple acids until almost pure folic acid remains.

">FOLIC ACID
) , VEGETABLE OIL (, CONTAINS ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING: , The name given to the oil extracted from the Field Mustard seed, commonly called Rapeseed.

">CANOLA
, COTTONSEED, PALM) , PRESERVED BY , TBHQ, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF: , Is the common name of sodium chloride. Salt is needed to survive and is an abundant substance found almost anywhere on Earth.

">SALT
, SOY SAUCE (, Water is one of the most abundant substances found on earth. It is made from the combination of two hydrogen molecules and one oxygen molecule. It is essential in all life processes.

">WATER
, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, Is the common name of sodium chloride. Salt is needed to survive and is an abundant substance found almost anywhere on Earth.

">SALT
) , POTASSIUM CARBONATE, SODIUM (, MONO, HEXAMETA, AND/OR , TRIPOLY) , PHOSPHATE, SODIUM CARBONATE, TURMERIC) , SOUP BASE INGREDIENTS (, Is the common name of sodium chloride. Salt is needed to survive and is an abundant substance found almost anywhere on Earth.

">SALT
, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, Most commonly processed sugar cane or sugar beet plant in granular form. From plant to granular form involves several chemical processes.

">SUGAR
, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF: , MALTODEXTRIN, HYDROLYZED CORN, WHEAT AND SOY PROTEIN, SPICES (, CELERY SEED) , DEHYDRATED VEGETABLES (, GARLIC, ONION, CHIVE) , NATURAL FLAVORS, TURMERIC, The disodium salt of inosinic acid that is used to enhance flavor, usually in potato chips. It is found in pigs and fish.

">DISODIUM INOSINATE
, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, POWDERED COOKED CHICKEN, CABBAGE EXTRACT, LACTOSE)

"While all of these components are considered generally safe, no studies have been done when all these are combined, heated, and the vapor inhaled"!

Sound familiar?

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
and then there's this bOOb...

:facepalm:

BTW for those of you who are not from California:

This is senator Barbara Boxer; she is the state senator who is banging the drum against Vaping, and is quoting circa 2004-2005 FDA e-liquid ingredient findings, etc.

No doubt she is getting her pockets lined by big tobacco and big pharma seeing as Calif. is upside down in it's tobacco bond loans!

Last edited:

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Now then; here is a list of Chicken Ramen ingredients....do ya' think inhalation of all these things are good for us?!

Every time you make a steaming bowl of Ramen noodles this is what you're inhaling!
(Funny how this is okay....yeah...yeah I know we aren't inhaling as much...)

INGREDIENTS: , RAMEN NOODLE INGREDIENTS (, ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (, WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN,

Reduced Iron is the product of Rust that has been de-rusted by applying an electrical current and hydrogen to the rust.

">REDUCED IRON
, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, The product of bacteria, Lactobacillus Casei, being treated with multiple acids until almost pure folic acid remains.

">FOLIC ACID
) , VEGETABLE OIL (, CONTAINS ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING: , The name given to the oil extracted from the Field Mustard seed, commonly called Rapeseed.

">CANOLA
, COTTONSEED, PALM) , PRESERVED BY , TBHQ, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF: , Is the common name of sodium chloride. Salt is needed to survive and is an abundant substance found almost anywhere on Earth.

">SALT
, SOY SAUCE (, Water is one of the most abundant substances found on earth. It is made from the combination of two hydrogen molecules and one oxygen molecule. It is essential in all life processes.

">WATER
, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, Is the common name of sodium chloride. Salt is needed to survive and is an abundant substance found almost anywhere on Earth.

">SALT
) , POTASSIUM CARBONATE, SODIUM (, MONO, HEXAMETA, AND/OR , TRIPOLY) , PHOSPHATE, SODIUM CARBONATE, TURMERIC) , SOUP BASE INGREDIENTS (, Is the common name of sodium chloride. Salt is needed to survive and is an abundant substance found almost anywhere on Earth.

">SALT
, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, Most commonly processed sugar cane or sugar beet plant in granular form. From plant to granular form involves several chemical processes.

">SUGAR
, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF: , MALTODEXTRIN, HYDROLYZED CORN, WHEAT AND SOY PROTEIN, SPICES (, CELERY SEED) , DEHYDRATED VEGETABLES (, GARLIC, ONION, CHIVE) , NATURAL FLAVORS, TURMERIC, The disodium salt of inosinic acid that is used to enhance flavor, usually in potato chips. It is found in pigs and fish.

">DISODIUM INOSINATE
, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, POWDERED COOKED CHICKEN, CABBAGE EXTRACT, LACTOSE)

"While all of these components are considered generally safe, no studies have been done when all these are combined, heated, and the vapor inhaled"!

Sound familiar?
Msg gives me the poops for days :lol:

Reactions: ItTechy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread