Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
LOL - there's a way to do it.
Just a little counter-intuitive.
Backspace or clear the text, then click the Floppy-Disk SAVE icon, and choose "delet draft".
Then it'll go away. I've done this a few times...

Ok, I have to post to clear a reply I decided not to send.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
.he saw my reo and said " oh s--, is that a REO?" he summons his coworkers over to take a gander (I had already relinquished it to his clutches, as I "know" this kid and he's a good guy) and then he says "this is like one of the FIRST mods! Can I hit it?" So I pull off my drip tip and he takes a long draw. He shook his head with sweet satisfaction

that's awesome!! A couple vape stores I went into when I got mine.......neither one was impressed. But the one guy was a jerk anyhow, and the woman that owned the other one was vaping a pen style beginner sumpthin

Evening all

Sooooooo happy to see ya!! and glad you've got some time off. Hope you do find something better soon.

Ok, I have to post to clear a reply I decided not to send.

Glad Torey had ya covered on this one, cuz I knew you had to click sumpthin to delete the draft, but I was gonna get down to the text box and just look to see if I could remember what the heck it was. :laugh: I do know that if the software hasn't saved it yet, you can click the back curvy arrow to the left that says undo when you hover over it. But if it's been saved, you have to clear the draft. Omgggggggggggg that undo just totally saved me!!! As I was typing this......for some reason this stupid puter will suddenly higlight text and it happens so quickly that my next letter I type, deletes it all!! This time it pasted a link that I had copied before so I hit undo and it brought back all this text I've been typing! Whewwwwww

Gatlin with a straight face says "sometimes your happy sometimes not" lol. It took me a long time to stop laughing so hard that I could see :lol:

How long did it take ya before you could see when his mom whacked ya upside the head??? lol

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
How long did it take ya before you could see when his mom whacked ya upside the head??? lol[/QUOTE]

Renee took it real well. She too couldn't stop laughing either. Gatlin has a way of speaking that you can't help but laugh sometimes.

malkuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Gray, TN, USA
I don't know anything about Linux. I tried it back when it was new, a Red Hat version. It was way over my head back in those days. But now I hear it is much more user friendly.
The best distro for someone new to Linux is Ubuntu. As far as it being more user friendly, you can use the GUI and it very closely looks like windows. However, if you ever get adventurous you can always do away with the windows and use pure Command Line Interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread