Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Samuel, this is because I changed my Hotmail password, and now I can't get back into my admin account. I went through Microsoft support, and an online help thing too. I reset the password, and it still won't take it. I am furious. I don't have a phone, ipad, any of that, with internet. I am on a guest account since this happened. I waited for help, but it looks like there isn't a better solution. I can't go back to Win8. So hopefully what I have for 8.1 is gonna work. I've had a computer since Win93, I think it was. But this, this fiasco was the final straw. Oh thanks for that offer of help. You may get a text from me later....oh I HOPE NOT.

Win 3.1 .... its fixable :)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Trying CAT again, and I let it steep for two months this time. It's ok, tastes like a Granny Smith Caramel Apple more than a tobacco though....
I am probably under the 200ml mark in e-liquids for the first time in who knows how long.
But by week's end I hope to have a little over a liter of DIY supplies, so that shouldn't be too hard of a problem. Unless they all suck, then I'll be kicking myself (again). 43 different flavors to try/ experiment with, which means I'll probably be begging Adam and Heather for overnight delivery by Memorial Day o_O

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I'm liking the new look of the forum. Then again, I've always liked moving my furniture around for the change of scenery. :D

Retic & BK, been thinking of you two. The only game I play goes to cities around the world and is currently in New Orleans. In the graphics, there's a floating light that passes by. I'm sure they meant it to be fireflies, but they look like orbs to me!

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Well I did it!

The 5k, I even ran most of it, the 2 hours of yoga, 15 min meditation, over an hour hooping... I'm pooped!

I'd post pics but ...

Siri... I'm sorry you didn't get to say goodbye in person to your dad. Hospitals have come a long way since then, there are still age limits for visitors but most waive that for terminal extubations.

I need some food.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Hi all! David, so glad that you did have time with your Dad. And April, congratulations! I'm sure there's many other Hi's and Happy's and allsorts I've missed. Been busy this last week (Sweeney Todd weekend). Quick question, how do I link directly to the Big thread in bookmarks? Currently the bookmark picks up the HHV vendor thread, but I like to just bounce straight into our living room :D

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Hi all! David, so glad that you did have time with your Dad. And April, congratulations! I'm sure there's many other Hi's and Happy's and allsorts I've missed. Been busy this last week (Sweeney Todd weekend). Quick question, how do I link directly to the Big thread in bookmarks? Currently the bookmark picks up the HHV vendor thread, but I like to just bounce straight into our living room :D
Hula , I think you need to bookmark the first page of the Big Thread , I don't know if that will take you to where you left off but you can always go to the first unread from there , I hope that works with the new forum software , I did have to re-bookmark the HHV subforum .

Reactions: DavidOH

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
KEWLLL!!! I found something like a Last post thingy.... mouse over or click on your name ( upper right corner of screen) look for the "Your Content" in the right column ( middle of list) click that.... it brings up your posts... not as nice or fast as the last post triangle from old ECF but its usable...

and... when you click the "last post" of choice it brings you right to it... not the top of the page... but right there, your post, not somewhere in the general area, but directly to it, yup in your face at that point to it :) :) :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread