RDA RDA + VW Mod. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i take RDA to be rebuildable dripping atty, so i see no reason it'd not work equally well on any device.
Well I guess what I'm asking is why not just go with a standard tank w/ factory coils (sub-ohm or not). I see a lot of people who run RDA/RTAs on their VW mods and it just seems like a lot of extra work for the same effect.

doofy666

Dec 31, 2014
Wales, UK
Well I guess what I'm asking is why not just go with a standard tank w/ factory coils (sub-ohm or not). I see a lot of people who run RDA/RTAs on their VW mods and it just seems like a lot of extra work for the same effect.

Wattage is only one variable among many.

If you build your own coils you can fine tune your vape in a way that you simply can't with factory coils. And that's before you factor in expense and poor quality control with factory coils.

I moved to RTAs from a nautilus cos I was tired of the limitations of the nautilus, and the expense of coils.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
i think the answer is because you can make better coils than you can buy. You really can, else we'd all buy coils.

T

EZinTN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2014
Johnson City, TN
Control, consistency, longevity, flavor, density, and on and on. If a particular build and/or juice is best at 3.9v, why would I want to be locked into starting at ~4v and slowly dropping to 3.7v over a relatively short time when I could hit 3.9 every pull, all day? And if I like a build or a juice at 6v, then I'm really screwed with a mech. I've found it hard to go back to mechs, wish I could afford a decent regulated squonker! Also a good regulated mod with short protection gives me an ohm meter on the same hardware I tweak and set my coils on, so even if I'm building for a mech, I build on a vv/vw, usually a Sigelei Plus.

Reactions: Mikecomp93
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread