• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Uae vapers/ مدخنين الامارات

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone and welcome, am a student who lives in europe and i started vaping recently and it'll be my first time visiting back the uae along with my e cigarette. Just wanted to know is it illegal to smoke it there ? Lets say in a coffee shop or maybe in a shisha cafe? do you guys have to hide yourselves when vaping in public or do you do it casually as if you were to smoke a normal cigarette?

Many thanks in advance!

Reactions: bakr
Thats great guys, thanks a bunch for your replies! and on a side note, do you guys have any experience or have heard anything on airport security and their regulation on e cigs? Cause I've read a lot and asked a couple guys and they were like try your luck and no one really gave me a clear answer :/ anywho i was thinking of disassembling my ecigs/mods and spreading them over my suitcase and maybe labelling my e liquid "honey" or "food flavoring" :p
What do you guy think? And if any of you got a better idea please do share ;)

Reactions: zaid0045
I always get my ejuice & supplies from US or UK when I travel or when my friends travel. I don't buy from Saudi because the prices here is 4 or 5 times more. Last week my friend came back from UK & he brought with him 16 big bottles of ejuice & no one said anything. Last summer I came back from US with more than 40 ejuice bottles (15ml-30ml). Some times I order my supplies online. Most of the time I receive it, some times the customs return it or take it. But If you are going to order online try to make small orders (one item per package). About the airport it's totally fine. Last year I traveled to US, Jordan & Istanbul. I always but my ejuice & supplies in my luggage & carry one small ecig in my pocket. They never say anything about it. I hope everything goes well with you :)

charisma69

Apr 5, 2015
Please do update us charisma69 :) would love to get more people to open up and share their experiences in the UAE, after all us vapers are a small fragment in a community were smoking is considered a traditional act and vaping is frowned upon.
PS: I am an ex shisha/hookah smoker

Hii ... I was going to update you guys .. I met badot from gulfvapor and he is nice guy i ordered from him the vaporshark rdna 40 and dark horse rda expected to be available next week. Unfortunately he have limited ejuices now but he said he is bringing more soon. So once he re stock ill check them and update you as well.

I order mrgoodvape ejuices from dubaivapor and they arrived and they are amazing ( i contacted mrgoodvape them self and asked them about alcohol in their ejuices and they said they dont add alchol) however i need more confirmation as most premium ejuces they add alcohol in their ejuices. So we need to be carful in these things.

brothersoze

May 4, 2014
oman
Yo, I always have a backup mod and tank. Often a very cheap setup that i carry on the plane, I always carry juice in my pocket so that it doesn't show up in my carry on. I also separate the atty from the battery and pack the battery near my laptop and tank in another place in my bag. My expensive setup goes into my checked luggage, again split up so it looks less like an e cig. Carry my juice in my toilet bag. Haven't had an issue yet......

Shj99

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Nadeshot

You can basically vape wherever smoking is allowed, and if you need some supplies: www(.)dubaivapers(.)com ;)

smoking is dead, Vaping is the future and the future is now.

I go to Dubai vapor very expincev befor 2 days I go to dragon mart I buy mpv 3.0 about 250 AED Istick 50w 350 AED and mini subtank 150 AED very good price :thumb:

SaudiVaper

Unresolved Status
Jun 1, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread