Proteus official

Status
Not open for further replies.

KEFTON

Feb 19, 2012
kos
I would be ready Beco but my engineer left town for 2 weeks. Unfortunately he is not dedicated to my product. Sometimes he is thinking the wrong way and he cant understand that my customers are waiting anxiously for VIR. He is excellent on technical issues but very poor on business in general.

Anyway, thats why I dont speak about Proteus the whole last week. I am waiting............

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Not exactly jail. I tested almost half of them and they had issues. My electronic then left town. Now he is testing them again and then I have to do the same.

Anyway, its a big story. I am giving you dates that I cant keep, so thats over for now because my engineer isnt accurate at all on dates. I will speak again when I will be really ready.

Reactions: snork

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
While waiting for Proteus, I'm nipping in 14500 pool with a regulated 14500 mod from Dicodes (95% efficiency). The battery usage is substantial. I use it with the Penny V2 between 9 and 12 Watts. During the day the 4 ml of juice in the V2 requires 3 to 4 batteries at this Wattage level. This does not include the night out. :)

I've been looking for some feedback from someone on these Dicodes mods, they look very interesting. What's your experience so far? Have you used it with Ti?

bluegenzel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Germany
image.jpg

bluegenzel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Germany
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
It also takes their "own" (not really their own since it's made by some other german company) nickel-kanthal type alloy which should work better than plain nickel and basically any wire since you can insert the thermal coefficient manually on your own.
However, in their manual, the thermal coefficient for Ti is wrong, so if you've been vaping Ti then it should be horribly wrong temperature control, which is why I was looking for feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: imeothanasis

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
bluegenzel, I reported your 1356 post finally. I am really sorry but it seems that Seek is right. I thought that you were making just mistakes by advertising other products on GG forum and also trying to downgrade a GG product. But it seems now that you do it in purpose and thats enough my friend.

If you want to buy another product, please do it silently. But be sure that the product you mention has a lot of "holes". When you will find out what is going on (when you will purchase it), please dont post your results here because we dont want to bash another's manufacturer product as you usually do with mine.

I dont know why you behave like this. Please rethink before you take a decision or make a post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread