Status
Not open for further replies.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Wow, my first order took 15 days and my second order, which was the bell cap, took about 9 days. So holy shipping that's fast for C9V.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the B deck.....and the bell cap. You using Kanthal or nickel with your SqR?
I just got a bunch of tempered nickel in from SV, so I think the B-Deck will be the first to test out TC on the M-Class

Reactions: Rikk

Rikk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2014
Utah
I just got a bunch of tempered nickel in from SV, so I think the B-Deck will be the first to test out TC on the M-Class
Way to start with the best - tempered nickel. I had a ruff time in the beginning using annealed. I could probably use it now and get away with it. But I won't use anything but tempered now. After using both, huge difference.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Way to start with the best - tempered nickel. I had a ruff time in the beginning using annealed. I could probably use it now and get away with it. But I won't use anything but tempered now. After using both, huge difference.
Oh no, I went the tempered route when my rDNA arrived at the end of October, I have first have experience at the headache that can be annealed nickel, lol. When the M-Class arrived I decided it was time to get done tempered and do it right this time around, hehe

Rikk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2014
Utah
I can't understand why bell caps are so popular? I'm personally not a fan.
I think there are some real sweet looking bells. The Monster v2 has a nice looking bell. And I think the bell from Steam Tuners for the K4 is too.

But I'll give you - there are some I could really pass on.

But I think my favorite setup so far is the black nano squape. As you said once before, that thing is sexy!

Reactions: dems86

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I wanted to give my SquapeR the nano treatment, but I didn't really like the look of the nano chimney, looks better with the windows personally.

I think the Bell looks much better than the regular nano tank, my opinion of course.

I'm not like super into Bell, but I think on certain devices they can look stunning, on others though, not so much.

vakaion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
Australia
Are you saying the Rs is a nano with windows
I've heard couple of rumours on what's coming out in the new Squape, that was one of the most likely ones. :p
I can't see them changing the bottom much (which was another I'd heard), not after just releasing new decks.

vakaion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
Australia
Yeah could be, one of the most repeated "cons" ive seen for the sqr is its size so a smaller version makes sense... I'm not entirely convinced its just a tank though because it shows up in the section next to the v1 and the R, rather than where the nano / bell tanks are found on the site..
I'm not well-versed on whether they've ever sold a Squape nano as a complete package before.
It could be just smaller version tank/chimney as part of a full set, or as you say possibly more.
I just can't see that "more" as after just releasing 2 new decks they're screwed with making any major changes to the base.

nevillebartos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Vic, Aus
I'm not well-versed on whether they've ever sold a Squape nano as a complete package before.
It could be just smaller version tank/chimney as part of a full set, or as you say possibly more.
I just can't see that "more" as after just releasing 2 new decks they're screwed with making any major changes to the base.

Ah you make a good point - as far as I know the nano was sold with the chimney and the bell was not, but neither were sold with the base. The timing of the decks suggests they'll still be relevant and the name does suggest it's not a total overhaul.. A revised tank / chimney assembly sold with the current base would make sense!

Totally unrelated but I've just sprung a massive leak on the B deck, been fine for days but had it rattling around in the car and am suspicious that caused it to flood, this has happened to me before on the W as well

Reactions: Phone Guy

nevillebartos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Vic, Aus
It won't be a bottom feed, but I think the idea of a complete nano (s'mall) kit with base sounds right. And if they add windows to the nano, there is your new redesign tank

works for me, im trying to put together something compact that's easy to cart around when I'm going to be out for extended periods of time, this could be the atty solved, although the nano tank would work just fine anyway.. can't quite find a suitable mod though, anyone got nano squapes on something small?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread