4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Ok...1st-lost the DL AGAIN...UGH can never find it
2nd- I miss the Avi area showing our individual post count- I like to be able to tell us vets from the noobs or at least a join date!!!!!
3rd-my banner looks like crap now. Of course the Quit Cig banner looks fine (dates are wonky tho) but my custome one is a red X :mad:

4th-FRAN is a Co-Mod now??????? Giurrrlllllll...you stepped into the dark side???? :rolleyes:

So far, not sure I'm digging this format yet

Reactions: DaveOno

Sage-femme

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Beautiful Central Florida
Well ... Hurumph ... (Best Betty David voice ... What. A. Dump. !) not sure about all this. Looks like most privacy is out the window.

Psyc, I am so sorry. You and wifey will be close in my heart and prayers. Hoping you caught it early and kick its ...!!!

Wheez ... you really are special (and I don't mean short bus special). That poem was amazing. <3 made me cry a little.

I can't get Agador Spartacus to come in. He's such a freakin' queen! Keeps mumbling about how scared he is and if they will make him wear "chooz". Ugh ...

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Coffee-Owls-Meme.jpg

Reactions: always9988

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Good morning y'all. I am having trouble with Tapatalk so using mobile version and it is difficult to use for me. So I'm trying to lick people but my fat thumb doesn't always land in the right spot. I lick y'all that's all I know

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Good morning y'all. I am having trouble with Tapatalk so using mobile version and it is difficult to use for me. So I'm trying to lick people but my fat thumb doesn't always land in the right spot. I lick y'all that's all I know
mmmm, thanks, always. as long as the lips land right... :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread