Eleaf GS Air Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Find an image you like then save it to your computer. Then create an album and upload it there. Then link to the picture in the album.
I tried that. The result was a siggy that included, with square brackets,

{IMG}

Maybe I did something wrong. The image in my album is sitting there, waiting for a wiser person to use.;)

fumadors-album-1.9158

mudram99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2014
South Jawja, United States
I had a guy ask if he could try my rig and juice (make my own), I popped off the drip
tip and handed the rig to him. The look on his face :blink:, until I explained he could use his own drip tip.
He thought I wanted him to use it without a drip tip
anim_rofl.gif
When that happens to me I just wipe my driptip off under my arm in the PIT area and low and behold most change their mind. :lol:

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
When that happens to me I just wipe my driptip off under my arm in the PIT area and low and behold most change their mind. :lol:
Yes...yes that would do it.
http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv172/lilredscoot/Nope/......mitistillcryeverytimeiwatchthismovie_f99e3f98943b282275b06d0e6a564ab8.gif

mudram99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2014
South Jawja, United States
Yes...yes that would do it.
http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv172/lilredscoot/Nope/......mitistillcryeverytimeiwatchthismovie_f99e3f98943b282275b06d0e6a564ab8.gif
It also works well when some miscreatin want's a sip of your drink too! :)

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I tried that. The result was a siggy that included, with square brackets,

{IMG}

Maybe I did something wrong. The image in my album is sitting there, waiting for a wiser person to use.;)

fumadors-album-1.9158
It's a booger figurin' this system out...I thought you had it in the bag!

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
Good morning. Trying to imagine cleaning my drip tip with my arm pit and it causes a giggle with some gross out thrown in for good measure!

Now that I have found my ideal vape rig, I'm switching over to this "must find great juices" kick. I like everything I've tried from Nicoticket, my local vape shop carries a line I really love, a couple of flavors from nicquid are in my rotation and so far white walker menthol mint is the bomb dignity. Anyone know of a good lemon juice the recommend?

Not finished gear acquiring just yet. Still want a backup istick and I need more tanks to phase out my protank collection!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Good morning. Trying to imagine cleaning my drip tip with my arm pit and it causes a giggle with some gross out thrown in for good measure!

Now that I have found my ideal vape rig, I'm switching over to this "must find great juices" kick. I like everything I've tried from Nicoticket, my local vape shop carries a line I really love, a couple of flavors from nicquid are in my rotation and so far white walker menthol mint is the bomb dignity. Anyone know of a good lemon juice the recommend?

Not finished gear acquiring just yet. Still want a backup istick and I need more tanks to phase out my protank collection!
Chemtx - I see we share the same love of most things Nicoticket, LOL! I am a juice "junkie" and have way more on hand than I would need in two lifetimes. Lemon isn't one I vape a lot of, but I "hear things" around ECF about all the good ones. Ahlusion has Lemon Vanilla Cake or Lemon Cream - both get great reviews. There's also a lot of talk about Lemony Splunket from Sleeping Dragon Vapor, Lenola Cream from Kite in Cloud, and Lemonem from Beantown. Hope you find one you like, with summer coming a nice lemon vape would be so refreshing!

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
It's a booger figurin' this system out...I thought you had it in the bag!
Trial and lots of error. I used to be lead moderator for a very large board using vB—the forum software ecf just dumped—and it took me about three years to figure it out.
The people who designed and built vBulletin left when it was acquired by a U.S. firm.
They then went off and designed and built XenForo. They seem to have kept their intense dislike for good user docs. And so we will happily stumble into walls for a while. As you can see, I have now uploaded an album graphic to my siggy. Must have been a smaller file size than the first one. It will go away soon.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Still want a backup istick and I need more tanks to phase out my protank collection!
We tend to have that effect...:)
The need for more never ends! :laugh:
Wish I could help with juice tips, make my own...
Vaping_zps3bb2d0f8.gif

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Chemtx - I see we share the same love of most things Nicoticket, LOL! I am a juice "junkie" and have way more on hand than I would need in two lifetimes. Lemon isn't one I vape a lot of, but I "hear things" around ECF about all the good ones. Ahlusion has Lemon Vanilla Cake or Lemon Cream - both get great reviews. There's also a lot of talk about Lemony Splunket from Sleeping Dragon Vapor, Lenola Cream from Kite in Cloud, and Lemonem from Beantown. Hope you find one you like, with summer coming a nice lemon vape would be so refreshing!
Nanny! your avi is freaking me out! :laugh:
Vaping_zps3bb2d0f8.gif

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Trial and lots of error. I used to be lead moderator for a very large board using vB—the forum software ecf just dumped—and it took me about three years to figure it out.
The people who designed and built vBulletin left when it was acquired by a U.S. firm.
They then went off and designed and built XenForo. They seem to have kept their intense dislike for good user docs. And so we will happily stumble into walls for a while. As you can see, I have now uploaded an album graphic to my siggy. Must have been a smaller file size than the first one. It will go away soon.
He looks like the Sidney Greenstreet of puffers?!?!?

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Nanny! your avi is freaking me out! :laugh:
Vaping_zps3bb2d0f8.gif
Sorry, Cheech! The size limitations have been upgraded now, so I will change the avi again, soon. Everything else I tried got so blurry when reduced down small enough for the original 200X200 and under 5 KB restrictions.
Besides, honey, it is TIE DYE!!!! Tie Dye is...well ... to die for!!! Old hippies need a little tie dye in their lives daily! :hubba:

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Sorry, Cheech! The size limitations have been upgraded now, so I will change the avi again, soon. Everything else I tried got so blurry when reduced down small enough for the original 200X200 and under 5 KB restrictions.
Besides, honey, it is TIE DYE!!!! Tie Dye is...well ... to die for!!! Old hippies need a little tie dye in their lives daily! :hubba:
I did not know you were a "Dead-Head":lol:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I did not know you were a "Dead-Head":lol:
Ah, everything in moderation -- that's my motto! But when I wear tie dye, my kids call me "Jerry" and roll their eyes. :rolleyes:
Wonder where they got that smart azz thing?
Must have been their father. :angel:

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread