Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePaladin

Jedi Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Virginia, USA
Okay, so I'm test driver my the P3 in 18350 with my new shorty kit on the KFL+. I picked up the one with the shortened top cap. What say you all?

10aa06feb31867cf788f8f5074929244.jpg

Proud Provarinati...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Okay, so I'm test driver my the P3 in 18350 with my new shorty kit on the KFL+. I picked up the one with the shortened top cap. What say you all?
Nice! The P3 in mini mode with a nano kayfun is an excellent, compact setup. I've been using it exclusively.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
RB with nothing to say?? It's going to snow in Tampa. Yes it is...

I must have missed this, but have to admit the thought of snow in Tampa would be pretty cool and exciting. We're just thrilled it's going to cool down to the mid-80's by later this week! Yes we are!!

ThePaladin

Jedi Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Virginia, USA
Nice! The P3 in mini mode with a nano kayfun is an excellent, compact setup. I've been using it exclusively.

I go through the gamut of my Provaris depending on my mood and what juice I'm vaping. I also rotate between the KFL, K4, Subtank Mini, and Silo... Me? Indecisive? I don't know, maybe...

Proud Provarinati...

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I opened my juice and vape cabinet to see my lonely black 2.5 looking at me. I need to put it back in use but I need some sort of ring so it looks decent with the KFL's on it.

My poor 2.5 has been alone since I got my P3. It wasn't even 6 months old when she was retired to be a backup should the P3 develop an illness. I feel bad for her too, but evidently not bad enough to put her in service.......

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
My poor 2.5 has been alone since I got my P3. It wasn't even 6 months old when she was retired to be a backup should the P3 develop an illness. I feel bad for her too, but evidently not bad enough to put her in service.......

Just make sure she doesn't miss her No-Ox treatments.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Just make sure she doesn't miss her No-Ox treatments.

Oh dear......she hasn't had a no-ox spa treatment in some time. Naughty me.......

Just go to Provape.com and get a beauty ring for your 2.5. I have one for mine and any 22mm top will look perfect on the 2.5.

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
Oh dear......she hasn't had a no-ox spa treatment in some time. Naughty me.......

Just go to Provape.com and get a beauty ring for your 2.5. I have one for mine and any 22mm top will look perfect on the 2.5.

Ah....Doctor Strangelube strikes again. There is a real comfort in consistency!!! Better break out the grease....Lol

(sent from an alien device which translates English into Klingon without my approval)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread